Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build Help

Hoth

Question

6 answers to this question

What's to improve? You've filled all the slots with really solid high damage mods. About the only thing I'd probably change is-

11 minutes ago, Drakulon said:

HI.

I have a similar but no use ice storm i prefer 90% toxic elemental. (gas proc is awesome :)

Same as Drakulon said, I'd consider replacing Ice Storm with a90% elemental mod.

Besides Gas I find Radiation to generally be pretty useful too.

And if you find the gun isn't hitting hard enough, that'd be because it's a shotgun.

So get close (and I mean CLOSE) and pop off a few shots into the enemies face and you should be good.

Cheers!
~R~

replace Ice Storm with a 90% Elemental if you want to deal good Damage. a 90% Elemental is objectively better than Ice Storm here, but that doesn't mean you can't use Ice Storm.
since Brakk isn't a Status Weapon to speak of, Blast is a terrible Damage composition, change that out for.... another combined Damage Type. something appropriate for the Enemies you're fighting.

since your Riven has Toxin, Viral would be quite solid vs almost everything. pretty hard to go wrong with Corrosive or Radiation (you'd end up with Radiation+Toxin). under no circumstances use Gas unless shooting 50 times and hoping you get a few Gas Status is your idea of a Weapon.

Edited by taiiat

I like extra shots too, but Brakk has a fast reload (1.0) and there's no other mod on there that I'd be willing to drop for another damage related mod.

Hornetstrike, multishot, primed mods, riven. The lowest on the pole is Ice Storm.

So it's that one or nothing, imo.