The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lepus Headgear Causing Relays to be rendered useless due to bug!

Corsolider_Gaming.TTV

I headed to the relays to show a new clan mate around, and I was getting really bad frame issues, dipping from over 200 to 3 at the LOWEST. The people in the relay figured it out, it is the Lepus Headgear. Some reason it is bugging out in the relays. 

I have a video/gif image of it going on:
4wi3x8k.gif

Anyone for you to bug fix this [DE]?
I can't go to relays because everyone has these on and they are bugging out badly.

Hi Corneilla,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently in the process of investigating this issue. With that said, is there any special action required to get the headgear to spin around like that? Judging by the video it looks like it can get worse over time, so is there a way to trigger it in the first place? 

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

On 4/17/2017 at 2:20 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi Corneilla,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently in the process of investigating this issue. With that said, is there any special action required to get the headgear to spin around like that? Judging by the video it looks like it can get worse over time, so is there a way to trigger it in the first place? 

Nope, nothing, people were just idle. There have been people posting videos of it too on TY. You can be dancing, standing, sitting, running around, jumping, etc and it causes the issue. They also start to bug out slightly while in the Arsenal right after you put them on, example, I have Rhino, just standard. I put them on just standing still, and they don't SPIN there BUT they also don't move correctly, rather buggy looking.

When you are in a relay and they spin, it seems to happen randomly and lasts up to 10 to 15 seconds at a time. Everyone there loses frames, granted I can't say for the users wearing them as most at the time HAD been AFK BUT everyone not of them do get affected the day they came out it made relays really unusable! 

If you need more info, please let me know and I will see what else I can do to assist with fixing this!

Edited by Corneilla