Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer activating alarms on Corpus maps (Kuva Siphon/Flood missions)

N64Gamefreak

One thing I've found a little annoying when doing Kuva Siphon/Flood missions on the Corpus planets (and to a lesser extent, Eris), is when Kuva Grineer enemies, spawning near the Kuva Siphon, activate the Corpus alarm.  Not only should the Grineer not try to sound the alarms in the first place, since it sends enemy Corpus units inbound, but the Grineer shouldn't even know how to activate a Corpus alarm in the first place, right?

Well, as Worm repeatedly says, the Grineer's job is to protect the siphon.  It would be more difficult for them to do that if they're fighting hordes of Corpus, right?  And while the Corpus can and do activate the alarms, I've seen Grineer activating the alarms too.

• 3 weeks later...

Grineer units activate corpus alarms indeed. It makes no sense. Setting off alarms is part of enemy behavior, but setting off enemy alarms makes no sense at all (except when you are a tenno doing survival missions, there is an excuse for that: distraction). I do not consider this a bug, however, but setting off enemy alarms should not be part of kuva troops' behavior IMO.

Corpus units tend to priotize Tenno over Grinner, correct? If so they're maybe/more than likely hoping for a bursa or something to show up that they think can take us down (although Kuva guardians should be more than capable... Let's be honest and let's be blunt, GRINEER ARE GENETIC FAILURES!