Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange messages and G3

(PSN)OmegaSlayer

I don't know if I'm onto something or if it's just a mere coincidence, but it's the third time that I had the communication orokin "bug" during the loading screen and G3 popped around in a short time.

For short time I mean that the first and third time it happened, the G3 attacked me 4 and 2 missions later respectively.

The second time I had a run after the "strange message", log off, then G3 attacked me the following day.

As the way G3 appears, it might be something related, maybe.

Did anyone else noticed something similar?

They are entirely unrelated.  The G3 have a % chance to spawn in any typically Grineer hosted tile where the enemy is also Grineer if someone in the squad is marked.  The Orokin communication screen was/is a tease for either TSD or TWW (I can't remember which it was) quest line and has a % chance of happening during any Landing-craft to mission (or vice versa) loading screen.  There are bound to be instances where they occur at a similar time, but there is nothing that actually links them.

42 minutes ago, Starfreak911 said:

They are entirely unrelated.  The G3 have a % chance to spawn in any typically Grineer hosted tile where the enemy is also Grineer if someone in the squad is marked.  The Orokin communication screen was/is a tease for either TSD or TWW (I can't remember which it was) quest line and has a % chance of happening during any Landing-craft to mission (or vice versa) loading screen.  There are bound to be instances where they occur at a similar time, but there is nothing that actually links them.

It's a Second Dream teaser