Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Mithras Alliance ※ Experienced Professionals ※ Loyal-Honorable ※ Global Community ※ Active ※ Raids ※ Events ※ Superior Economy

(PSN)hardhouz

I just did an all chroma regular lor today easily bc of how skilled and talented everyone is in Mithras alliance. I had instant whispers saying invite me. Everyone was down for the all chroma lor challenge. Which shows clearly that everyone in this alliance is all about having a fun time. psn hardhouz or xersil or richm17 or brandondeasy today

Edited by (PS4)BrandonDeasy

If you like the idea  of having a positive gaming experience for members of your clan Mithras Alliance is the right choice to make.We have an active alliance tab a quality medium sized alliance. We have two tournaments a month to win prizes. We have daily raids. Everyone is always able get help with missions, price checks and general warframe questions and answers. The only people that validiate our alliance forumn is people who do it out kindness not because they are being paid plat to do so. We would rather people write about true honest experiences in Mithras Alliance rather to make something up. We write only true stuff , no exggerations  just pure facts. We want people to know exactly what we advertise. We don't want to advertise anything we don't have.We are fully honest no half truths here. We are a democracy consisting of  four magristrate council members from four different clans. We value any and all suggestions any founding warlord in this alliance has. We acknowledge there is always room for improvement. psn hardhouz or richm17 or xersil or brandondeasy if your clan is interested in joining us.

We just concluded  2 alliance tournaments today  one of them was a fashion frame event  and the other was defection event we gave out prizes. We had lots of participants and all results were completely fair and unbiased. It was truly a blast judging the fashion frame event and it was amazing a finding out how skilled some people were in the defection tournament. Everyone who particpated is truly happy with the results. Another tournament brought to you by Mithra's Alliance event. Psn hardhouz or richm17 or xersil or brandondeasy  if you are interested in joining us.

Mithras alliance is the best alliance i have been in so far. When the daily login happens tonight i will be on daily login 500. Trust me i have been in several different clans and a couple of different alliances since i have been playing warframe. This alliance rules and policies are very easy to follow. No wierd rules like other alliances. All the rules are also crystal clear. I love it here since all of the rules and policies are straight forward. I am pretty glad that when i made my own clan i joined this alliance. The best choice i have ever made with my clan has been joining Mithras alliance. Hardhouz has helped me make my clan grow and has been very helpful with giving good advice clan wise when i have requested it. psn hardhouz or brandondeasy  or xersil today if your clan is interested in joining this alliance

It is truly a great feeling you see in the alliance tab that your clan members are getting help with things they asked for help with.  i get to see my clan members getting help with price checks, raids, missions and warframe questions and answers regularly. It is quite hard to find an alliance that is truly as helpful as MIthras alliance is. psn hardhouz or brandondeasy or xersil for any info/invite today.

Mithras alliance is the best alliance to be in my honest opinion. I have 503 days played and have been in several different clans and a couple different alliance. I have been an super strict alliance before that only allowed syndicate for syndicate trading. In mithras alliance we allow full trading no restrictions on what you can trade. Which means theres less kicks in the alliance tab bc there is no confusion at all.Trading is just one of those things you have all the way or not at all. I was in alliance where there was literally a kick every minutes due to people being confused over what they could actually trade. If you want to join an alliance where the rules make sense psn hardhouz or brandondeasy today.