Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Mithras Alliance ※ Experienced Professionals ※ Loyal-Honorable ※ Global Community ※ Active ※ Raids ※ Events ※ Superior Economy

(PSN)hardhouz

We don't need to tryhard in order to have a community that beats the rest. Having that innate ability in the alliance to make people want to talk, help each other, and even challenge each other in order to make others better proves my point. Why join a selfish alliance when you could join the best?

Mithras Alliance, the real deal.

PSN hardhouz, Xersil, BrandonDeasy, or RichM17 to inquire.

Mithras alliance is what i like to call the people's choice alliance. It is a medium sized quality alliance that trading in the alliance tab can be done with people getting help with missions and price checks etc..  We have no drama and  no politics. This alliance is all about adult logic. This is a video game for fun at the end of the day.psn hardhouz or richm17 or xersil or brandondeasy for an invite.

Mithras Alliance is the complete package for Raids, Events with large prizes & just being part of a active community in general. Fact No#1 There is none like Mithras Alliance It be like comparing apples to oranges just the fact that you don't need to go to public tabs and get what you need such as trading & raids? Fact No#2 Be part of a Professional Community with adult logic and does not have a concern for others outside the Alliance or overall B.S. like others making forums debates or petty direct comments, we don't got time for that & grow up the rest out there it just a game - being blunt about it, Your day will come to a end I rest assure you. "The ones that know whom I'm talking to" Fact no#3 when it comes to Mithras Alliance you're in a prestigious Alliance which no one is a favorite or a political interest, everyone is treated equal as the same and respected equal.  To sum it up" We have all the credentials that a proper alliance should have - Daily Raid Instructors, SR.Guide lotus, Tournaments, Trading, Established & Structured, Adult Logic, And for not least Warframe 101" we have plenty of extensive knowledge of Warframe - This Alliance is not about sheer numbers. It's about quality and to be honest Quality goes alot further than quantity 

Mithras Alliance the peoples choice  

Join Today 

Direct Pm PS4 PSN hardhouz