Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Aesthetics

Darizuka

Question

7 answers to this question

Dex sybaris (if you picked that up) or the regular sybaris. They are really nice looking weapons which I regularly bring to sortie level missions.

For secondaries, Lex prime for damage, Vasto prime for extra bling or Pandero for McCree style.

(Personally I love the Pandero)

idk about melee

Edited by junyynyyn

I'd say one of the whips for mellee, kinda wish there was a different skin for the Atterax so it didn't have the huge clunky blender on top.

Lol almost forgot... Could always go for the Redeemer or Sarpa for guns in you mellee!

Edited by SilvaDreams

IMO, obviously Western-Style weapons:

Primary: Sybaris, Dex Sybaris, Grinlok, Tigris.

Secondary : Vasto, Vasto Prime, AkVasto, Pandero, Magnus, AkMagnus

melee: any Whip, Redeemer, any Dagger (we need a Bowie Knife skin for this to work properly though.)

fashionframe: Falcon Helmet, Vanquished Banner, Eos prime Armour, white or black colour scheme (if you have the Ki'teer palette, the light browns on it can be used for an old leather look.

Aesthetics are always in the eye of the beholder but to work on that Cowboy/girl Gunslinger vibe she has going on I use:

Sancti/Tigris/Prime (because it's a double-barreled shotgun, much like a "coach gun")

Dex/Sybaris (because it's a lever action rifle)

Vasto Prime, Akvasto, Pandero (because they're revolvers. So are the Ak/Magnus guns but their reload doesn't feel very "old west" to me)

Vaykor Marelok (because it's based on the Mare's Leg)

Vaykor Sydon (because it's a pitchfork? haha)

Redeemer/Sarpa (pocket shotgun/pistol combined with a bowie knife)

Secura/Lecta, Scoliac (because they're fairly slender whips, so look more like whips. Yeah Atterax is great but it's a blender motor on a cable, haha) 

Nikana Prime (what?! Yes, playing on the Wandering Samurai theme. And especially The Warrior's Way and Bunraku)

For Cosmetics the Falcon helm is always a win since it supplies her Cowboy hat.

I also like to use Teplo or Salix Syandana.
-Teplo because it looks like a scarf but is a bit ragged, and has a hood.
- Salix because combined with the Hulta arms reminds me of a long coat.

And then I like the Hulta Arms and Legs (because as said above the arms help give more of that coat look and the legs help give her that Cowboy Boots style)

pics:

Spoiler

5CC30CA77D56EBCF39E804BCDCD6A5A557A9E749 (1680×1050)849FDD36EB7AD49006231C7D32FDB192142CBA52 (1680×1050)91DA38029373370FA9556BD11248105B18E0371E (1680×1050)

Bonus Weapons:
As you can see, I also use the Tenora and the Akstiletto Prime.

I guess it could be argued that the Tenora is kind of like a carryable Gattling Gun.
-it looks really cool, sounds great and works well enough.

And while the look and action of the Akstiletto Prime don't scream "Old West Cowboy Gunfighter" they're pretty and they make a smooth transition between using them and swapping over to Peacemaker and then back again. And the stats match up really well for modding there too.

Cheers!
~R~