Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Extermination Missions

mosaickle

Question

Some time ago I noticed a change where before, if you killed everyone in the Exterminate missions no other enemies would spawn, after some patch it was changed so that there would always be enemies spawning, but they'll be "on the run" (oh Lotus..). Is there any point in killing more than the required for extraction?

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Atylia said:

Some time ago I noticed a change where before, if you killed everyone in the Exterminate missions no other enemies would spawn, after some patch it was changed so that there would always be enemies spawning, but they'll be "on the run" (oh Lotus..). Is there any point in killing more than the required for extraction?

That's a change since Octavia. That avoids you looking for the last one that could be stuck somewhere. I think it was especially made for Uranus where spawns were a bit chaotic with the Sharkwings parts.

8 minutes ago, Atylia said:

No, unless you're there to get more kills or do stealth xp farming. It's mostly just a mechanic introduced to fix the problem with incorrect or buggy enemy spawning, i.e. getting to extraction with 132/133 enemies killed and the last one not spawning.

Edited by (PS4)JAYANDJAY0466