Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slash weapon elements combo choose

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Question

9 answers to this question

Against Grineers, take Viral. I never use Gaz (nor Magnetic) personnaly, since Infested are already easy to kill and it's weakened against Grineers.

For Corpus, use Radiation/Ice. With a Slash weapon, you'll be able to deal with almost every enemy without problem. (Bursas and Oxium Orspreys will still be problematic because of their armor.)

2 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Against Grineers, take Viral. I never use Gaz (nor Magnetic) personnaly, since Infested are already easy to kill and it's weakened against Grineers.

For Corpus, use Radiation/Ice. With a Slash weapon, you'll be able to deal with almost every enemy without problem. (Bursas and Oxium Orspreys will still be problematic because of their armor.)

ty , which elements combo deal real damage ? 

If you're talking about melee then you either want Viral or a pure Physical + Lasting Sting build.

Lasting Sting will outperform Viral + Slash but it takes time to do it's work so you won't notice unless you hitting enemies with very high raw HP.

Pure Physical also works decent against Corpus but I'd stick with Toxic + Slash most the time.

Against Infested just do Corrosive all front-end damage.

Edited by Xzorn

38 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

For average use

I won't say there's really such a thing as "real damage" for average use, if by that you mean good against all factions. Different factions have different armor types and body part damage types and they are vastly different in terms of elemental resistance/vulnerability. 

By the way, cold and heat damage are two elements you could use if you've got a low budget. Cold has no weaknesses against any faction except infested, but that's where the heat damage comes in.

Edited by Dylki

54 minutes ago, Dylki said:

I won't say there's really such a thing as "real damage" for average use, if by that you mean good against all factions. Different factions have different armor types and body part damage types and they are vastly different in terms of elemental resistance/vulnerability. 

By the way, cold and heat damage are two elements you could use if you've got a low budget. Cold has no weaknesses against any faction except infested, but that's where the heat damage comes in.

Ty again , that is a primary weapon with high statue chance . I just can't choose if I should use gas with electric , or viral + radiation . Assume I must put those 4 elements mods on