Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Non-Experimental Controls

(XBOX)R3d P01nt

Question

On consoles, we just received the update that allows us to toggle our flight controls for archwing.  I was excited, because I hate the drift and the inability to get back to a locked horizon position in the control scheme we had been using.  I loaded up in JV and was all ready to rock the old archwing controls, and that's where it all went downhill.

The reverted change feels nothing like the old.  The drift is still there, but much, much worse than what it was in either scheme.  If I press forward, the archwing sprints forward uncontrollably and then drifts until I run into something.  I actually tried this.  I tapped the stick forward then watched as my archwing flew across the map and continued to move as if it were on ice.

Is my memory faulty?  Is this how it used to be?  Is it like this on PC?  Did console get some sort of bug that isn't present on PC or maybe was hotfixed but didn't make its way onto the console build?

7 answers to this question

who do i have to kiss for it beeing reverted back to original?

It was so aweful with that new experimental movement to navigate the narrow corridors of the corpus ships

now i can dash through the entire ship again without barely bumping into anything

Thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!

WOOOHOO!

*back to rushing corpus ship with my own master as BGM*