Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno and Warframe (SPOILERS)

(XBOX)That Natsu

Question

Hey guys I gotta ask, I can't find a straight answer here. I've done Second Dream and doing War Within right now.

In The Second Dream, it stated that our Warframes (Ivara Etc) were just a lump of metal and wires, an empty vessel before Stalker stabbed it.

In War Within quest, your frame Talks to Raiden (Sword big hat man, idk his name) as if we are IN the Warframe, and Big Hat Fancy Guy says this metal won't protect you. 

So my question is, are we (The Tenno/Operator) inside the Warframes? Or do we Operate them from the ship? 

It acts like we're not in them at times and in them sometimes too, When stalker stabbed the Warframe in Second Dream, while Operator was outside the Frame, the Warframe bled... 

3 answers to this question

The operators initially are on the ship on the back room, but from what I've seen on The War Within at end when operator goes back to the frame and the queens and emerges from underground, I think that when you go to operator mode you basically teleport yourself to the frame location, and you return to the frame, your body goes back to the ship and your conscience stays.