Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

console chroma dynasty: when?

(XBOX)Scribe2380

Question

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (XB1)xOSGx TheScribe said:

When will the chroma dynasty pack be released on console?

In the next release for consoles, between 3 or 5 weeks from now.

Thread Effigy summoned from Feedback]General to Players helping Players.

On Fri Apr 21 2017 at 6:37 AM, Yaerion said:

In the next release for consoles, between 3 or 5 weeks from now.

Thread Effigy summoned from Feedback]General to Players helping Players.

I referred my clan members to this post and we all were wondering if we could get some type of official confirmation on this. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)ITDeveloping said:

I referred my clan members to this post and we all were wondering if we could get some type of official confirmation on this. 

No, alas. Even DE cannot know for sure when the build will be ready. It depends on too many factors. They must decide how much content they will be able to release. Then they have to make sure that all this content is theoretically working properly, with all the needed patches, so that it will have the best chances to pass the certification. Then they have to concretely "pack" the additional content , then when it's ready, they have to check that everything is in order for the special needs of the consoles (and controller gameplay), and that nothing was broken during the process (again; if yes, it won't pass the certification). Then if everything's ok, they request a certification from Sony and Microsoft. Those 2 need a week to check the data and code, and if it's compliant to their security and quality standards, then it's pushed on their servers and available for everyone to update.

Any step that goes wrong will require few extra days to be fixed.

5 hours ago, Yaerion said:

No, alas. Even DE cannot know for sure when the build will be ready. It depends on too many factors. They must decide how much content they will be able to release. Then they have to make sure that all this content is theoretically working properly, with all the needed patches, so that it will have the best chances to pass the certification. Then they have to concretely "pack" the additional content , then when it's ready, they have to check that everything is in order for the special needs of the consoles (and controller gameplay), and that nothing was broken during the process (again; if yes, it won't pass the certification). Then if everything's ok, they request a certification from Sony and Microsoft. Those 2 need a week to check the data and code, and if it's compliant to their security and quality standards, then it's pushed on their servers and available for everyone to update.

Any step that goes wrong will require few extra days to be fixed.

I appreciate your thorough response. Please don't take this the wrong way, but if there's no confirmation able to be made, then how could you say 3-5 weeks in your previous post?

Again, I don't mean to offend.