Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Conclave] Bursas Hacking War Variant

Vali

I had a random idea for a PvP variant which incorporates PvE elements as a medium for combat instead of direct Tenno vs Tenno encounters.

The idea is that all players are equipped with a Braton and Skana and there are 2 opposing sets of 3 Bursas. These Bursas will not attack or damage eachother, and will constantly hunt down opposing Tenno.  However, they can be downed and hacked to be turned against their team. 

Players cannot damage eachother but can block attacks using their Skana (also taking damage by doing so) to protect their Bursas from incoming fire. 

The goal of this gamemode is to either hack all Bursas to your team or get most team kills at the end of the timer. Teammates must work together to take down opposing Bursas while defending their own from the onslaught of the opposing team. 

6 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Woah, this is actually a sick idea! I'd love to see this in the game for pvp, it would definitely make me play pvp a lot more.

I realized that perhaps the best PvP is the one where you don't shoot other Tenno. Thanks for liking the idea, I do hope some guys at DE see this!

Just now, Agentawesome said:

I realized that perhaps the best PvP is the one where you don't shoot other Tenno. Thanks for liking the idea, I do hope some guys at DE see this!

Hopefully the devs do see this, but yeah this would be amazing to have in the game.