The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe End Game?

TurboKitten

I have been playing warframe like 130h and now its kinda boring i dont see nothing new its like the same thing over and over and over again.. there is nothing that makes me come back to the game and i have almost everything and i dont see the point of geting there cuz i cant do nothing now.I will continue farming? i dont see the point of it i hope they get something quick cuz i dont feel like playing anymore. some one agree?

I'm in the same boat as you. I've been playing other games on the PC recently. I really do like Warframe but they need to add more to do in this game. There's no fun multiplayer game modes in my opinion. The endless defense was a lot of fun at first but now it has become very stale for me. The new nightmare mode makes me go blah and the new void is a joke. I haven't even bothered to open the game to try out Update 9. I wasn't impressed. I'm not sure if they're heading in the right direction for this game...

yup its kinda sad. its a really good game thought but needs something alse.lol i just entered to see the new weapons and left. its really sad i will stop playing and check some youtube to see how the game goes but i dont feel like playing it anymore :S

i enjoy killing S#&$ in a unique manner. i own every frame so i have the highest variety to kill S#&$.

i also have a plethora of weapons with which to do the same

i do not seem to suffer from the same lack of attention span as everyone else.

Edited by Zhoyzu

i enjoy killing S#&$ in a unique manner. i own every frame so i have the highest variety to kill S#&$.

and what is the point of that? its boring u have everything and thats it thats the ingame of warframe kinda

I have been playing warframe like 130h and now its kinda boring i dont see nothing new its like the same thing over and over and over again.. there is nothing that makes me come back to the game and i have almost everything and i dont see the point of geting there cuz i cant do nothing now.I will continue farming? i dont see the point of it i hope they get something quick cuz i dont feel like playing anymore. some one agree?

A touch of pvp wouldn't go a miss now. I like the idea of 4x4 8x8 in a mobile defense. We could fight on our frames or 1 side plays as Grineer. If you get a kill you promote to a higher level Grineer etc. Just add it to the dojo and see what happens. If people don't like it they don't have to play it but I even pvp'd in wow after farming lots. Might be a nice change.

Take a break for a month, then come back to new weapons etc...

I just did... POOF, update 9.

yea but the game doesnt need new weapons it need new content, they can come with 19023839012 weapons and that doesnt change it. 

its the same mission the same stage the same everything over and over

Have fun killing easy bots all day while I sit over here and play as Sub-Zero in MKKE on PC with real competition. If I get bored of that competition I'll open up Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on PC and have fun with multiplayer on that. I dunno, I have so many more options (multiplayer PC games) that I can't even bring myself to play Warframe anymore. Bashing bots all day isn't my cup of tea. I'm hoping they add more cooperative modes or some sort of competitive multiplayer modes. I still keep in check on the forums in the hope that things will change in the right direction... sadly though, they haven't yet.

Give us PvP / TvT

Just create one simple arena, turn off friendly fire, give some ranking profits when we will be killing ourselfs

Simple

Its enought to add later Arena clans, items, maybe even boosts (but it wil born hate)

Thats the way to make this game awesome, new ideas to combine mods, its just like farming for arena profits.

Everything will make sense

Edited by EmbedFire

yea but the game doesnt need new weapons it need new content, they can come with 19023839012 weapons and that doesnt change it. 

its the same mission the same stage the same everything over and over

Didn't you understand my point? I said I went away for a month and came back for update 9. More tile sets, new weapons, a new frame. They add content all the time. It's a young game, there will be more content... If you have such short attention span leave and come back in a year.

They can't do a huge update every week, give them time for Christ's sake.

Also for all who suggests pvp... Please no. We have duels, that is enough.

Didn't you understand my point? I said I went away for a month and came back for update 9. More tile sets, new weapons, a new frame. They add content all the time. It's a young game, there will be more content... If you have such short attention span leave and come back in a year.

It's obviously not enough. The numbers are dropping and people are getting bored. So... if PvP isn't the solution... what is, Mr. Hotshot?

It's obviously not enough. The numbers are dropping and people are getting bored. So... if PvP isn't the solution... what is, Mr. Hotshot?

Expanding the PvE. Was it really that hard to figure out?

Edit: Also, warframe moves up the Raptr most played game every month.. I don't know what the numbers look like, so I won't pretend that I do, but according to Raptr more people play it all the time...

Edited by Mupplo

that is not mi point man. what i try to say is that they are focusing on chars and weapons but u are going to do the same with all of them! it doesnt make any sence to me i have been playing 130h man and i have tested all the warframes almost all the weapons but its the same with all. i dont want them to do an update every week but if they are going to do an update and give us new weapons and the same mode for pve with jsut a couple stages, nothing changes! its the same thing over and over..

Expanding the PvE is very vague. Would you mind elaborating? What PvE game modes will save this game?

Tilesets, enemies, weapons, planets, bosses, frames... I also have a question for you, how would the balance work in your beloved PvP?

that is not mi point man. what i try to say is that they are focusing on chars and weapons but u are going to do the same with all of them! it doesnt make any sence to me i have been playing 130h man and i have tested all the warframes almost all the weapons but its the same with all. i dont want them to do an update every week but if they are going to do an update and give us new weapons and the same mode for pve with jsut a couple stages, nothing changes! its the same thing over and over..

It sure is repetitive and it involves a lot of farming. But if you can't handle repetitive games, PvE games is not really for you... Diablo anyone?

I have no idea what the team considers the goal line for this game. Its seems like they are building a house without instruction and adding new wings and addition without a concrete vision of what the finished product is supposed to look like. I do not know if they are going to take the model games like vindictus use for boss encounters or what method they are thinking of for a goal line. Farming for the sake of farming isn't a end in of it self even in a PVE oriented game there has to be a point to the farming, even if it is just to move to the next tier of content.

I have been spoiled by too many betas that were 95% done by the time they went open and warframe is the only one that I have played recently that is an open beta that is so under developed. I am wondering if they will be able to retain significant player retention when they move the game into release.

Tilesets, enemies, weapons, planets, bosses, frames... I also have a question for you, how would the balance work in your beloved PvP?

It sure is repetitive and it involves a lot of farming. But if you can't handle repetitive games, PvE games is not really for you... Diablo anyone?

Tilesets, enemies, weapons, planets, bosses and frames are limited though. Those particular things won't drastically increase the longevity of the game. What we need is more fun game modes. You're also in the mindset that this is strictly a MMO when it clearly is not. This game is a lot of genres of games put together. So to label it in your mind as a MMO is a bit silly to me.

You're also assuming I want the standard 1vs1, 2vs2, 4vs4, ect PvP. I want to think outside of the box. I want an entirely new PvP mode that people can go "wow, that's amazing, new, refreshing and longlasting". Sort of like a new breath mint you're trying for the first time lol

Edited by Pr0cessor

I would prefer if they did not work on any PvP things, it would mean less time for PvE content. They can start working on a better stealth system,  actually have stealth oriented missions. There's also the story missions which advances the plot. They can add new gameplay mechanics, they were talking about absolutely zero gravity, possibly walking on different surfaces, that could dramatically change gameplay, add some mini-games besides hacking. Like maybe the ship rerouting where one person has to do some mini-game while others defend. New editions to defense, I know the new Tier 3 Void Defense has lasers that you can activate to help take care of some mobs. So maybe more of that kind of stuff. And I think you might be underestimating new enemies, they can drastically change the game if done properly. I do agree that PvE does get stale after a while, only thing that keeps it going is content, which is why having a team dedicated to PvE content is essential. 

Edited by DesuEx

I have no idea what the team considers the goal line for this game. Its seems like they are building a house without instruction and adding new wings and addition without a concrete vision of what the finished product is supposed to look like. I do not know if they are going to take the model games like vindictus use for boss encounters or what method they are thinking of for a goal line. Farming for the sake of farming isn't a end in of it self even in a PVE oriented game there has to be a point to the farming, even if it is just to move to the next tier of content.

I have been spoiled by too many betas that were 95% done by the time they went open and warframe is the only one that I have played recently that is an open beta that is so under developed. I am wondering if they will be able to retain significant player retention when they move the game into release.

For player retention they have plan B. I think they are banking on the console crowd (PS4) to bring in revenue that is lost on PC. It looks like all resources are going to PS4 port/build and that's why we don't see new maps, enemies.

Edited by Kindanoob

I would prefer if they did not work on any PvP things, it would mean less time for PvE content. They can start working on a better stealth system,  actually have stealth oriented missions. There's also the story missions which advances the plot. They can add new gameplay mechanics, they were talking about absolutely zero gravity, possibly walking on different surfaces, that could dramatically change gameplay, add some mini-games besides hacking. Like maybe the ship rerouting where one person has to do some mini-game while others defend. New editions to defense, I know the new Tier 3 Void Defense has lasers that you can activate to help take care of some mobs. So maybe more of that kind of stuff. And I think you might be underestimating new enemies, they can drastically change the game if done properly. I do agree that PvE does get stale after a while, only thing that keeps it going is content, which is why having a team dedicated to PvE content is essential. 

If they can come up with a PvE game mode that supplies us with endless amounts of fun, I'm all for it. But what could/would/should it be? That's where I'm stuck in terms of PvE.

Edited by Pr0cessor

i think like a mission that sudently changes from a rescue to defence mission and after u defend a point for a couple mins u can keep moving like defending the same ship u are trying to get the F*** out from i dont know corpus or what ever i dont know something exiting that makes u want to come back and play it again that is what this game need its fun for a couple days and u get really into it but it gets really boring :S