Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe End Game?

TurboKitten

My friend has a twitch.tv. I was watching him play it on that. We lost a lot of viewers because everyone was literally falling asleep watching.

You signed up for a not finished game that is under constant development..... I mean. Thats hilarious.....

I have absolutely no idea what you think you're trying to talk about.

_____

You never answered my question. Beta ending isn't some magic fixer-upper. The game is still going to get content updates, bugs, glitches and fixes. What excuse is going to be used at that point?

What you do is complaining in advance, pointing at a construction yard. I don't deny the fact that some issues still need to be fixed, but i decide to wait until v1.0, just to see what devs are up to, and not to yell around for things they perhaps planned to do anyway. This is like sb telling you to paint the walls while you're still working at the roof. People need to be more relaxed and not to want ALL THE THINGS! NAO!

What you do is complaining in advance, pointing at a construction yard. I don't deny the fact that some issues still need to be fixed, but i decide to wait until v1.0, just to see what devs are up to, and not to yell around for things they perhaps planned to do anyway. This is like sb telling you to paint the walls while you're still working at the roof. People need to be more relaxed and not to want ALL THE THINGS! NAO!

What? What does any of this have to do with my post?

_____

You still never answered my question.

What? What does any of this have to do with my post?

_____

You still never answered my question.

I did, but you just don't get it.

Your question contains a giant IF; therefore it is (actually) not worth talking about. Wich excuse i had if we'd still need content. This is senseless, and you could give the answer by yourself.

I know this is from page1, but... 

It's obviously not enough. The numbers are dropping and people are getting bored. So... if PvP isn't the solution... what is, Mr. Hotshot?

PvP.

Rhino : Rhino stomp or charge. gg.

Ash: 2-3 hit of shuriken, gg.

Frost: Avalanch, gg.

A frame that has charge-ish skill: Jump melee with heavy melee weapons, then charge. gg.

Now how do you balance PvP?

EDIT: Dojo's duel is good enough for PvP, because you can set your own rule. but you can't set your own rule in Public PvP, so yeah, everyone will just do 1-hit skills.

I'd prefer expand dueling system, like 2vs2 or etc.

Edited by WhiteNekophus

I know this is from page1, but... 

PvP.

Rhino : Rhino stomp or charge. gg.

Ash: 2-3 hit of shuriken, gg.

Frost: Avalanch, gg.

A frame that has charge-ish skill: Jump melee with heavy melee weapons, then charge. gg.

Now how do you balance PvP?

"The Mod Card system, allowing for the implementation of PvE and PvP-specific mods, with separate variables for weapon damage for Player to Player."

Taken from my post on the second page of this thread.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you are in terms of motivation, OP. Have 120+ hours of time played, I didn't play casually either. I recently ended up taking my Banshee, Saryn and Nyx out of the oven. But just thinking about the sheer amount of repetitious grind I have before me until I can get all three of them, and my old frames as well to the point where I can say they're optimal and I'm happy with them, frankly turns my stomach. Formas make it so that most of your time is spent leveling things to their cap, and then thanklessly leveling the exact same things all over again, and now aura slots try to make you use even more formas. It's not even a linear progression like in other grind-heavy games where you just feel like you gradually get more powerful and it serves the purpose of tackling content you weren't able to previously, it's just a rollercoaster of tedium and you're pretty much forced to play on the same 4 popular stages that people almost exclusively play outside of assassinations if you want to be efficient about it. I'm so burned out on this game I honestly wouldn't even have logged in all weekend if not for the resource bug, to stock up in case the game improves in the future. I find that unlikely though.

I wonder what DE's next step will be, maybe Forma should not only reset your rank but double the XP required to reach max rank from that point on? I think that would fit nicely in their design philosophy.

I wonder what DE's next step will be, maybe Forma should not only reset your rank but double the XP required to reach max rank from that point on? I think that would fit nicely in their design philosophy.

NOOoooooooooooOOOOoooOOooooooooo !!!!!

Flee you fools ! DE reads the forums and will seriously consider adding this new feature !

It's obviously not enough. The numbers are dropping and people are getting bored. So... if PvP isn't the solution... what is, Mr. Hotshot?

Numbers are not dropping. Stated two months ago: We now have 2 million players.

Stated this week: We now have 3 million players.

This is why f2p games are great.  You get bored?  You take a break, play another f2p game, get bored of it, and come back to here.  Ive been bouncing from warframe and rift and a few others.  Keeps things fresh.  There are very few games that can keep todays gamers attention,non stop, month after month, from what I have seen atleast.