Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only some Tethra's Doom mods obtainable through Infested Hive Mission Caches?

chainchompguy3

Question

A while back, I remember looking up how to get Voltaic Strike, and learning that the Caches in infested Hive missions had a small chance at giving "Tethra's doom" mods.

But now, As I set my sights on the Jolt mod,  the codex and wiki are telling me that the only tethra's doom mods that can be found in those caches are Shell Shock and High Voltage.

Did something change? Or was it always this way, and I'm remembering things wrong?

And if Jolt isn't obtainable through Infested Hive missions, is it obtainable at all? Or will I just have to suck it up and buy a copy?

*Edit*

Okay then, thanks for the answers, everyone. Looks like I'm scraping together some plat, because while I consider myself patient, I don't think I can wait 4 months for a vital-to-status-builds mod like that.

Edited by chainchompguy3

3 answers to this question

I remember jolt was a possible drop from some tactical alert awhile back, and I think it's part of baro's rotation, but of course, when he decides to bring it is up to him.

If you're impatient (I know I would be, for a mod like that), warframe.market has offers starting at 70p, with a mode value of 150.

I want to say that it's always been like this after the electric duo status mods were reintroduced in the game.  If you're patient and can wait, Baro should be selling Jolt again eventually.  According to the wiki, looks like the last time Baro sold Jolt was around April 7.