Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinner Javlok Capicitors

Whiskered

17 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Fuel? Propellant? Though I agree. 

Fuel at best.

I always liked warframe's wide variety of materials and that you can see most of the materials used in actual weapon design and that most blue pritns makes kind of sense. Well except like stuffing neurodes into SMG's for some reason

While we are at it, can we also take away control modules from the Void and replace them with orokin cells? Just lower the drop rate.

Also it makes me sad that we never get a " Infested sinews" or " Orokin scrap metal"

I must admit, these things sound like an actual part of a weapon like when we're building parts for a prime weapon, so it's a tad confusing if we ever need to plug them into something that isn't a Javlok.

But at the same time, the idea of hunting Grineer to smash their weapons and steal actual pieces of their equipment for us to jury-rig into a shiny new weapon, sounds a lot more awesome than picking up whatever resource that planet drops -because apparently everyone on that planet makes a habit of just carrying resources around.

28 minutes ago, blazinvire said:

I must admit, these things sound like an actual part of a weapon like when we're building parts for a prime weapon, so it's a tad confusing if we ever need to plug them into something that isn't a Javlok.

But at the same time, the idea of hunting Grineer to smash their weapons and steal actual pieces of their equipment for us to jury-rig into a shiny new weapon, sounds a lot more awesome than picking up whatever resource that planet drops -because apparently everyone on that planet makes a habit of just carrying resources around.

That's why I was suggesting to rename it, to make it more much more generic sounding and it would still only drop from prosecutors. So it would have more point of existing than just one weapon.  It seems a bit silly that suddenly out of blue only one weapon gets such treatment, that it's main component drops from fairly standard enemy.