Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

update 1.43

(PSN)supersayjangoku

Question

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)supersayjangoku said:

bugs 

ingis wrath does not desplay colors

and some how people are joining my dojo with no invite that arnt members of dojo

The colors on wraith weapons cannot be changed.

The dojo-join-system has been changed from members-only and/or invite-only to players being pulled in if a someone in the squad goes to their dojo.

On 4/24/2017 at 11:05 AM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

The colors on wraith weapons cannot be changed.

The dojo-join-system has been changed from members-only and/or invite-only to players being pulled in if a someone in the squad goes to their dojo.

please go back and reread my post before replying as it clearly says ill load of game and go strait to dojo . meaning no one was in my party to load in dojo with me. and if im only clan member online for past 24 hours there is no way random got brough in by anouther user eather.

and inless they changed ignis wrath as mine had colors on it prior to update1.43 then it should still desply colors

34 minutes ago, (PS4)supersayjangoku said:

please go back and reread my post before replying as it clearly says ill load of game and go strait to dojo . meaning no one was in my party to load in dojo with me. and if im only clan member online for past 24 hours there is no way random got brough in by anouther user eather.

and inless they changed ignis wrath as mine had colors on it prior to update1.43 then it should still desply colors

You have never been able to change the Ignis Wraith's colors aside from the Energy color.

If your game was on Open maybe SOMEBODY just decided to randomly join in on you.

Wraith weapon colors cannot be changed.  Not a bug.

Random people showing up in your dojo?  There is a bug being reported in the bug section where random people from Maroo's Bazaar will appear in people's dojos.  It is likely that.  Have you tried talking to any of these random people in your dojo?  Ask them if they are in Maroo's relay, because chances are they see themselves there.

ok so lets me understand this.

i claim update had a bug allowing randoms to join my dojo. 

user replys its not a bug they changed how dojo works.

now you reply that because some how its not just me saying theres a bug but theres people all over forms saying its buged. that it goes from user claiming its not buged it was changed .back to me being right about a bug just because more people had to deal with it. seams like you shouldnt need 1000 users saying theres a bug for people to admit a bug happened. fyi dojo build lay out 

max rooms per floor 100

max floors no limit

my dojo max rooms allowed on my first floor maxed at 60 then it said i couldnt build no more.

but i gess i cant say hey warframe this is a bug intill you see 1000 other clans complain. as thats what it aperntly takes for people to admit theres a bug. how many people had to say they fell threw map and did a forever free fall and had to forclose there game and reopen just to play before they said there was a bug i wounder.

man i love this game havent played anything but it in past 7 months and i own a total of 327 game combinded when it comes to my ps4 ,ps3,ps2, and psp and that doesnt count downloaded verson 

on top of that i downloaded it cause i was told its fully free to play.

max amount ive spent on most my collectors edtion of games $250

max amount ive spent on warframe  $300 or more on this free to play game

so its not like if i didnt like game i couldnt play something else . its the fact i love game i point this bugs out to DE,warframe so they can improve a all ready great game 

Edited by (PS4)supersayjangoku

Voicing your frustrations here is almost certainly not going to solve the problems you have.  It's rare to see a response from DE in this part of the forums (response from @Azzu-nyanbeing a possible exception).  Have you already created a post regarding your issues in the appropriate section for Bug Reports?

5 hours ago, Arcainyx said:

Voicing your frustrations here is almost certainly not going to solve the problems you have.  It's rare to see a response from DE in this part of the forums (response from @Azzu-nyanbeing a possible exception).  Have you already created a post regarding your issues in the appropriate section for Bug Reports

11 hours ago, (PS4)supersayjangoku said:

now you reply that because some how its not just me saying theres a bug but theres people all over forms saying its buged. that it goes from user claiming its not buged it was changed .back to me being right about a bug just because more people had to deal with it. seams like you shouldnt need 1000 users saying theres a bug for people to admit a bug happened. fyi dojo build lay out 

First off, I was just trying to help.  The people who respond here are not DE employees unless they have "[DE]" in front of their name.  So, no one is trying to hide or cover anything up.  If you have a bug to report, do so in the bug section where it has a better chance of being seen and acted upon by a DE employee.

When it comes to dojo layout, I don't know enough about that to comment, so I didn't.