Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No one in relays, can't interact with people invited to dojos

Disrevoid

Question

Right, so this is a problem that was lingering for a while, but it wasn't a huge issue.

Until Octavia's Anthem

So, there's a recurring issue, where no players will ever be visible in any relay. And it's not that the relays are simply empty, no one's ever at Maroo's and no one ever visits Baro. Prior to Octavia's Anthem, these were the only effected areas, and therefore caused no problems.

Then comes U20.

"Dojo sessions are now hosted using the Relay system!

This means that Dojo sessions will be no longer be handled with the Host and Client method, eliminating potential host migrations or other host-related connectivity issues. Clan members will be able to invite other Tenno to the Dojo and leave without forcing their invitees out as well."

This means that now, whenever I invite anyone to trade, they are not visible in person or on minimap. They join the squad and appear in dojo chat, but because they aren't technically in the same session as me, or something, that they don't appear on the list of players available for trade within the trade machine. Same goes if I visit their relay.

So, I physically cannot trade with anyone. Does anyone know a fix?

3 answers to this question