Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there anyway to reduce Lag

MrBeast71

Question

6 answers to this question

Is it a delay when using consoles in your landing craft?

I'd recommend testing your ISP connection with one of the online testing sites. One that can test packet loss and jitter would be ideal.

After that there may be solutions or you may have to call your ISP to fix the problem.

Edited by Xzorn

OK... whats the spec of your pc and internet connection speed etc. 

Also are you classing the 'delayed loading of images' added a few updates ago as lag because that was a recent change which makes things seem slower to load... and yes it can be annoying

You can sometimes get a small and I mean small delay when things are super busy but as long as you're above the min specs on pc and internet connection you should not be seeing lag.

get something like fraps to check the FPS, if its FPS lag, lower your settings, if its not FPS lag its either latency or a slow harddrive. latency means you need faster internet, a slow harddrive means get an SSD.

i dont know what kind of lags you have,but i can say that landing craft is a piece of unoptimised cake.

srsly,dx 11 max setting,on a any mission my GPU usage is around 30-80%(mostly 60%) and  65-70°С, but when im on my ship,usage is grow to 99% and stay there forever,temperature on GPU in this moment is around 75-80°C. So  mabe your GPU overheat or something?

Spoiler

TaBDf4T.jpg

ps,i have no lags. 65-80 is standart temperature for my GPU.

pps. Use MSI Afterburner and test this out.

9 hours ago, LSG501 said:

OK... whats the spec of your pc and internet connection speed etc. 

Also are you classing the 'delayed loading of images' added a few updates ago as lag because that was a recent change which makes things seem slower to load... and yes it can be annoying

You can sometimes get a small and I mean small delay when things are super busy but as long as you're above the min specs on pc and internet connection you should not be seeing lag.

Ok Thx