Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Electric Elemental Ward with other Frames

(PSN)Crixus044

Question

Still farming for this guy, gonna use a toxic build because i like how it works. Ice chroma will be more for intermediate to high level content. I was thinking on what i could use the electric aura for and Then i got an idea, how would it fair if I used the augment to give the aura to a frame like wukong, would it still arc damage dealt, or does it require the warframe to take damage from an attack?

2 answers to this question

It reflects damage taken. The Electric aura works best against shields.

I made a silly build a while back using Redirection, Vigor, Arcane Aegis and Barrier. It actually does some pretty mean damage after his Vex buff but by the time you'd need that damage, Chroma would fair better with Ice so it wasn't all that useful. I never really messed with Chroma in a group environment, like at all.

6 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

It reflects damage taken. The Electric aura works best against shields.

I made a silly build a while back using Redirection, Vigor, Arcane Aegis and Barrier. It actually does some pretty mean damage after his Vex buff but by the time you'd need that damage, Chroma would fair better with Ice so it wasn't all that useful. I never really messed with Chroma in a group environment, like at all.

Damn, thanks for letting me know. That kinda sucks, because i had chroma back when he came out, and I got rid of him. Now i want him back ever since I've been back on the game, and i want to be a toxic chroma, but I thought if electric stored damage like magnetize or mallet, it would work nicely on frames like wukong, but from what your saying, i guess my best bet would be an inaros. Thank you for letting me know.