Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandanas clipping through Zephyr's Agile animation stance

Malvavisc0

As the title suggests, syandanas clip through Zephyr's tail, and the agile animation stance makes this more evident as the warframe leans forward. Here is an example:

Spoiler

Zephyr%20Agile%20animation%20syandana%20

I have noticed this issue on many syandanas, including: Teplo, Uru Prime, Centuria, Deru, Dex Nouchali, Igaros, Imperators, Izvara, Ki'Teer Razza, Kuva Cloak, Kyropteras, Laddak, Maharliqa, Nelumbo, Nsaru, palatine, Setka, Banquished Banners, Udyat, Vaykor, Yamakos, Only a few behave normally.

Please fix this, the Uru Prime used to look great on agile Zephyr.

Thanks

Edited by Malvavisc0

• 3 months later...

This isn't just a thing with her agile stance, its a thing with Zephyrs entire interaction with syandanas, like other frames there is no collision for them for her lower torso so they just simply phase though her. I really wish they'd get around to fixing it and soon.

23 hours ago, CasiusFaux said:

This isn't just a thing with her agile stance, its a thing with Zephyrs entire interaction with syandanas, like other frames there is no collision for them for her lower torso so they just simply phase though her. I really wish they'd get around to fixing it and soon.

You know, I remember a while back they did make some fix regarding cloth and model collision, but I guess it wasn't this lol.
I haven't used any leaned-over Animation stances in a while (hence why I assumed they fixed this ages ago), and just looking at my Chroma or Zephyr, I remember why I don't use their Agile Animation Stances as much anymore if I want to equip a Syndana on them lol.

Spoiler

g9LB3oI.png