Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#MakeDojosGreatAgain

Daimonknight

1. Barracks are pretty much a waste of space once you upgrade the room has no use, I was thinking that they could give a bonus to clans, maybe and affinity boost, or resource boost you can collect, one idea was to have the boost based off offline hours which would sort of make inactive members somewhat useful. (idk just a thought)

2. Reactors: anyone with a decent sized clan knows that reactors could take up a ton of forma, I have a small shadow clan and 14 reactor rooms = 14 forma = 14 days of building = 2 whole weeks, for a room you'll never set foot in after it's built. my idea it to reduce this by having reactors be upgradeable to a point maybe rank 5 or 10, and all you'd have to do is put in some extra resources or even give us a special interaction with excavation missions to keep unused energy cells to use for the dojo.

3. Oracle: this room is a prerequisite to build chem, energy and bio labs, mine is in the basement and i bet no one in my clan knows it exists, i was thinking maybe it could be like a weapon library, giving players knowledge and player opinions on certain clan weapons or weapons in general with build suggestions and if the weapon is worth your time to forma, or if it's even fun to use

4. Observatory: this room is useless beyond compare, it doesn't even do anything. How about we use it as a mission control like the spots in the relay, i know ppl will say "well it's already in the relay" yes it is, but what about my clan members that just finished killing each other in the duel room, or came to drop off some pigments and are like "oh crap we missed one" it would be nice to just go to the observatory and launch the mission without the drama

5. Music: The Dojo is boring as all hell sometimes, it'd be nice to have maybe a handful of songs we could play in individual rooms. Guys imagine being in a duel with something like mortal kombat music playing, or in a garden with some peaceful music in the background

6. Temple of Honor: This is also a pretty useless room, and the description says "A place to meditate on achievements of the past", that is a big steaming lie, all you have in there is a statue of loki and no room to put up decorations, why not increase the space for decorations in the room and just like the pigments in the tenno lab, give us the chance to hunt bosses for armor pieces to make statues of them in the room or around the dojo, or let the room give use statues for things like, Defeating a boss with melee only, or completing a planet with the braton only, achievements like that.

New Room Concept
Kubrow Den/Nursery: Tired of paying the Lotus to take a Kubrow you didn't need off your hands? Tired of trying over and over to get that last kubrow type you need? Why not put it up for adoption in your clan, let someone take your puppy eyed disappointment off your hands and have them pay you instead, cuz fk paying the Lotus, she's just gonna airlock it anyway 

Please help get this to the attention of the devs if you feel like these are needed 

Edited by Daimonknight