Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS RIVEN

FinOCE

Question

So I got a riven in my sortie today (FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW!!! rngesus thank you!) and it is a real whopper. If anyone can give me some tips on how to do it, I have most frames and all, so yeah. Here it is:

Synthesis a simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a hobbled dragon key equipped without taking damage.

HOW ON EARTH SHOULD I DO THAT!??!?!

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

Don't think that will be fixed though. The Riven linked by the OP would be impossible to unveil if they remove this possibility. How do you take no damage without any spells, any stealth during one full mission ?

Send your mass-murdering friends off to kill everything, its when its solo that you are done.

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Don't think that will be fixed though. The Riven linked by the OP would be impossible to unveil if they remove this possibility. How do you take no damage without any spells, any stealth during one full mission ?

I mean ability active close to the target.

It must be set up that when close to the target, if you activate an ability it fails the riven. All they have to do is add the check that when you get close to the target you don't already have an ability active.

It just strikes me as a bit of an oversight. Without using abilities should mean without using abilities. Having ability active is using one.

8 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

Send your mass-murdering friends off to kill everything, its when its solo that you are done.

No, Rivens like that fails if anyone of your teammates fails one of the criteria as well, as far as I know.

At least the "Survival without killing anyone" works like that.