Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Bug?

RogerGunshot

10 minutes ago, RogerGunshot said:

Whenever you have your melee equipped, you can't walk forward while swinging it, and it instead pushes you back. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but does anyone else seem to have this problem?

which melee exactly are you talking about? some stances do that.

3 hours ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

which melee exactly are you talking about? some stances do that.

I'm using the Dex Dakra, I don't have a stance on them, and I've noticed it with the Fragor (No stance) and  Amphis (No Stance) as well.

Edited by RogerGunshot

1 hour ago, RogerGunshot said:

I'm using the Dex Syndana, I don't have a stance on them, and I've noticed it with the Fragor (No stance) and  Amphis (No Stance) as well.

Fear me as i do sudden spins and cut your throat with this majestic ribbon!

fqhBpmw.jpg

On a serious note i noticed this today with the galatine with tempo royale.

2 hours ago, RogerGunshot said:

I'm using the Dex Syndana, I don't have a stance on them, and I've noticed it with the Fragor (No stance) and  Amphis (No Stance) as well.

It's Dex Dakra.

It's a bug that sometimes happen, tho in my experience only occurs on Sealab tileset, maybe it's related to Archmelee?

4 minutes ago, Harikusa said:

On uranus every mission I had Lesion equipped, doesn't matter if you have melee weapon equipped or any of others when you press A, W, D or S you always walk backward nd it's just rediculous.

I removed Dex Syndana and everething is fine!!! DE done it again, I'd say outdone themselfs.

Edited by Harikusa

On 29-4-2017 at 4:36 PM, RogerGunshot said:

I'm using the Dex Dakra, I don't have a stance on them, and I've noticed it with the Fragor (No stance) and  Amphis (No Stance) as well.

no stance is also a stance... the "default stance" if you will. and the dual swords indeed do that, hammers and staves shouldnt tho.