Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Kuva Spawns

elitetrollz

Hello, lately I've been Kuva farming and I notice that some of them are stuck at the wall or at the ground. Sometimes, they spawn right near from the Kuva Siphons when Siphons are near the wall. 

When they are stuck, look, all of the 4 braids are tempting to capture the Kuvas.

blc9oeg.jpg

Oh yeah, I totally forgot to report this a few days ago.  I believe the planet is happens most commonly on is Neptune, as that is where it happened to me and looks like its Neptune in OP screenshot.

If you manage to find where they are stuck it goes on as normal.  A terribly annoying workaround but there it is.  Or just, you know, abort like others tend to do.

Edited by Xekrin

6 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Oh yeah, I totally forgot to report this a few days ago.  I believe the planet is happens most commonly on is Neptune, as that is where it happened to me and looks like its Neptune in OP screenshot.

If you manage to find where they are stuck it goes on as normal.  A terribly annoying workaround but there it is.  Or just, you know, abort like others tend to do.

Yep.im in europa tho

10 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

Yep.im in europa tho

Maybe I meant Europa, though I think they share tilesets?  Icy caves and broken down stairs and building and so on?  If not I probably meant Europa too.