The Second Stream Podcast #13 - Priest Warframe, Chat Filters, Ambulas Event and more, ft. [DE]Pablo!

[DE]Taylor

The Second Stream Podcast - Ep #13  

450 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Re: Harrow

Aesthetically, Harrow looks interesting. However, I need to actually see his abilities in play, to see how they work, before I can get invested I'm afraid.

I am also intrigued what narrative elements will be concerned with his quest as well.

Essentially, need more information to form an opinion over all.

Re: Warframe Usage

Admittedly, Oberon and Zephyr are two of my most used frames. I'm not too sure how to narrow things down but in general, if I can't get behind how a frame plays or 'feels', I'm not really likely to use them much.

Re: Wildlife

Lizards would be nice. Though I would also like to see newts. Newts are cute...And Axolotls. I'm sure I could convince Helminth to let me raise baby axolotls in the water. 

e3789539c9138400000491147cfc2788.jpg

I mean, hey. Maggots are oddly adorable, so why not something actually meant to be adorable. Bonus point in that the Axolotl come from Mexico, so could even give them Sentient themed toys, what with the seeming Mesoamerican inspiration they have. I'm admittedly picturing baby axolotls swimming around a Hunhow prop like you'd expect with rocks or castles.

...I'm going to shut up now.