The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Egg

(XBOX)Oussii

You go farming for an egg, on earth, and if you are lucky sometimes you get 2 in the same mission

But wait, you can't.... no you can't have 2 since you already have one

Why is that limitation?

If you already have one, and there is an alert, you will get a second one, and a third one.......

If you have one, and you purchase from the market another one, you can have 2.. or 3......

If you have one, and found another one on earth, you CANNOT have it

DE, it's not logic, allow us to have more than one if you are farming it

Just now, (Xbox One)ATLongshot said:

It's a way to time gate the player.  To what end, I know not. Especially with the dogs, few pple would use plat to get an additional egg vs grinding it out. 

Really?

I sell lotus for more than 300 pl

Sold 4 within 2 years

In all seriousness, I believe the logic is that we only have one incubator that supports a single egg. Realistically any egg outside the warmth of a den or the incubator would simply not survive in the 24 hour period.

And since they can't exactly deny you the mission rewards from alerts and definitely can't deny you spending platinum, those are a sort of bonus on the side. The same goes for void trace alerts, they will exceed your void trace limit if it's full.

Perhaps a higher capacity incubator upgrade could be an option?

Edited by PeachyPurpleNova

Just now, PeachyPurpleNova said:

In all seriousness, I believe the logic is that we only have one incubator that supports a single egg. Realistically any egg outside the warmth of a den or the incubator would simply not survive in the 24 hour period.

And since they can't exactly deny you the mission rewards from alerts and definitely can't deny you spending platinum, those are a sort of bonus on the side. The same goes for void trace alerts, they will exceed your void trace limit if it's full.

You may have a point, but since i can hold 2 in the first place, why are they denying me the right to have those 2 if i went farming and got lucky to find 2

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

You may have a point, but since i can hold 2 in the first place, why are they denying me the right to have those 2 if i went farming and got lucky to find 2

Well that again falls under the realistic confines of not being able to support two. The only reason you have multiple is because they were owed to your account through purchase or end of mission reward and that takes precedence over game world logic.

But I'm not trying to oppose your thoughts, I agree with you, a way to support more eggs would be wonderful. Perhaps an incubator upgrade that allows eggs to go in to stasis might be something to suggest.

57 minutes ago, PeachyPurpleNova said:

Well that again falls under the realistic confines of not being able to support two. The only reason you have multiple is because they were owed to your account through purchase or end of mission reward and that takes precedence over game world logic.

But I'm not trying to oppose your thoughts, I agree with you, a way to support more eggs would be wonderful. Perhaps an incubator upgrade that allows eggs to go in to stasis might be something to suggest.

Or simply to hold it in your inventory as it is the case now

On 5/2/2017 at 0:35 AM, PeachyPurpleNova said:

The same goes for void trace alerts, they will exceed your void trace limit if it's full.

Wait, what?  This is a thing?

Does it show up as x+10/x on the relic upgrade segment interface, or do you just get the 10 traces from the alert given to you after you spend some?

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Wait, what?  This is a thing?

Does it show up as x+10/x on the relic upgrade segment interface, or do you just get the 10 traces from the alert given to you after you spend some?

Yes indeed. The number continues to count up so it will just say something like 840/800 on the relic refinement UI if you keep doing trace alerts.

Edited by PeachyPurpleNova

On 02/05/2017 at 6:01 AM, PeachyPurpleNova said:

Any realism argument kinda goes out the window considering the other resources we haul around for the duration of a round.

Unless we have a Mary poppins bag.

12 minutes ago, PeachyPurpleNova said:

Yes indeed. The number continues to count up so it will just say something like 840/800 on the relic refinement UI if you keep doing trace alerts.

Thank you.  This makes those alerts potentially worthwhile once you've maxed out void traces.  If one over-stocks enough, then it'll help with making radiant relics on the next PA.