Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas L.O.R. Build?

genr8k

Question

Has anyone tried using Atlas for Law of Retribution?  I thought i would ask here so i don't have to troll other players to find out.

I think his Rumblers would be good, has a lot of armor, and not being able to get knocked down would help with presser pads.  He can still be pushed back.  

What would be a good build for Atlas? 

Here is my all purpose build now :

any suggestions are welcome.  

Sortie builds suggestions are also welcome.

12 answers to this question

To be honest, Atlas is only good if all other roles are already taken.

His Rumblers are neglectible and even counter productive if they kill crowd-controlled enemies.

And his Gaze is too short ranged (even on 250%) to give good CC.

Only good thing could be his 2 with the augment but even then a regular Frost is better.

Why all the armor and Rage without Vitality?

Why any ehp mods in LoR?

What would rumblers exactly do in LoR?

Atlas won't help in LoR. You can help if you know the game mechanics, what your squad does and what your frame is capable of, but Atlas has no specific use for raids.

51 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

To be honest, Atlas is only good if all other roles are already taken.

His Rumblers are neglectible and even counter productive if they kill crowd-controlled enemies.

And his Gaze is too short ranged (even on 250%) to give good CC.

Only good thing could be his 2 with the augment but even then a regular Frost is better.

Thank you.  I thought so,  I wanted to make sure so i didn't have to troll any games to find out. 

I've never really noticed the rumblers killing high lvl enemy,  but i also don't pay attention to them when I play atlas. 

I didn't think about his 2.  The only spot i think that is usable is the pressure pads of death on second mission, and even then he doesn't get knocked down so he doesn't really need it. 

51 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Why all the armor and Rage without Vitality?

Why any ehp mods in LoR?

What would rumblers exactly do in LoR?

Atlas won't help in LoR. You can help if you know the game mechanics, what your squad does and what your frame is capable of, but Atlas has no specific use for raids.

Rage is there because I forgot to remove it the last time i changed mods and haven't noticed since.  

As I said in my post,  It's an all purpose build.  The build isn't for LoR or Sortie.  I posted it in case someone had a suggestions for mod changes.

I assumed the rumblers would take enemy aggression, so they don't target players.  

Just because a frame has no specific use for raids doesn't mean they can't help.  I do agree that some frames are better at some things, but that shouldn't stop a player from using what is fun or what they like.

you might want to work on how you give your answers so you don't sound rude.  

Edited by shiro.OoKami

3 minutes ago, shiro.OoKami said:

Players do that?  Sounds kinda fun.

How is it dun?

You can run multiple of the same frame in regular lor and since lor is fairly ez people tend to find ways to have fun in it
nZmUMDN.png

Then theres the kys-raids where its pretty much the absolute hellish way to play raids
ZPyYqP0.png

I think there was one raid where people were only allowed to use remote observers

10 minutes ago, Wevi said:

You can run multiple of the same frame in regular lor and since lor is fairly ez people tend to find ways to have fun in it

Then theres the kys-raids where its pretty much the absolute hellish way to play raids
ZPyYqP0.png

I think there was one raid where people were only allowed to use remote observers

Thank you,  I will look into this,  looks fun.

Im assuming I can some of these people in the raid school bus.

some of the kys-raids look fun like permadeath,  but others make me wounder why.   

Edited by shiro.OoKami

6 minutes ago, ashrah said:

why atlas wen is inaros much more handy...

I know Inaros can do LoR without difficulty,  I didn't know if Atlas could.

I asked here to find out so i didn't have to try and do it in game and make others mad.  

I like Atlas ability to stay on his feet and not get knocked down.  Its one of the few passives I think is good and something.

I also thought it would be fun, but outside of special LoR missions it looks like people will not take him.

39 minutes ago, shiro.OoKami said:

I know Inaros can do LoR without difficulty,  I didn't know if Atlas could.

I asked here to find out so i didn't have to try and do it in game and make others mad.  

I like Atlas ability to stay on his feet and not get knocked down.  Its one of the few passives I think is good and something.

I also thought it would be fun, but outside of special LoR missions it looks like people will not take him.

atlas dont bring  almost nothing... in lor.. and they will ask u 90% of time to  change frame.. cz in lor is all about cc enemy not to kill them..

6 minutes ago, ashrah said:

atlas dont bring  almost nothing... in lor.. and they will ask u 90% of time to  change frame.. cz in lor is all about cc enemy not to kill them..

I know.

The 1st post explained why Atlas is not wanted in regular LoR missions

It does look like you can use him for Special LoR runs and that is what i will probably do.  

29 minutes ago, shiro.OoKami said:

I know.

The 1st post explained why Atlas is not wanted in regular LoR missions

It does look like you can use him for Special LoR runs and that is what i will probably do.  

yes u can do that with friends..sometimes is good to have fun too