The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have players leaderboard for event but for Clan only. PLEASE!!! :(

DongInDaWrong

TLDR;. so something like Players list in here http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php  but for a specific clan only..

Helps better organization for the clan event... and who needs help to get more score in the event.. instead of having to track every clan member's profile or mission end screen for operation score.

The in game Leaderboards for events doesn't work because it shows Top 20 only.. it needs to be whole clan members list.

What would be nice is to have a search function in http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

So we can view per clan, and maybe even per player event score.

Edited by hidd3nsh4d0ws

10 minutes ago, max100boom said:

Erm...

How is a leaderboard gonna help the organization?

You can just look at your personal scoring, you know that?

Bruh..

We have a spreadsheet with all  our clan memebers entry..

We are entering their scores by tracking mission end screen..

This would help us update the spreadsheet easily..

37 minutes ago, hidd3nsh4d0ws said:

Bruh..

We have a spreadsheet with all  our clan memebers entry..

We are entering their scores by tracking mission end screen..

This would help us update the spreadsheet easily..

Can't you see the leaderboards when you pull up your menu when your in ur liset? That's how I was able to track my clans progress in the recent event. I'm still happy that I scored higher than anyone in my clan in that defector event. Lol

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Can't you see the leaderboards when you pull up your menu when your in ur liset? That's how I was able to track my clans progress in the recent event. I'm still happy that I scored higher than anyone in my clan in that defector event. Lol

It would work for Shadow and maybe Storm clans..

But we are Mountain... we need scores like this one

image.png

This screenshot is global one from.. http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php 

We want something like this for a specific clan only

9 minutes ago, hidd3nsh4d0ws said:

image.png

This screenshot is global one from.. http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php 

If your trying to view your clans progress. When your in ur liset go to the main menu then Profile > Leaderboards > Find the Event Name > Clan > Personal.

I don't know if that's what you mean but that's what I used.

Just now, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

If your trying to view your clans progress. When your in ur liset go to the main menu then Profile > Leaderboards > Find the Event Name > Clan > Personal.

I don't know if that's what you mean but that's what I used.

Like I've said in my OP.. in game Leaderboards.. the one you get from Profile > Leaderboards.. doesnt work

SInce it only shows 20. not whole member list

Others that don't understand:

Yes, you can check Leaderboards for top scores but that's the issue they're presenting; you only see top players. They want to see the scores of their entire clan. For example my clan is Storm. We have 100 players but only ever see the top 20 in the clan and no more. This person wants to see all of the members' scores. For us, that would mean all 100. For them, it would be all 300.

And side note since I saw you mention it earlier: Top 20 doesn't help us Storm clans either. My clan likes to reward our top players personally but we also reward our top new players (whose scores tend to end up buried). This would definitely be a nice addition for all of us though. Maybe a scrollbar of sorts.

Edited by PaintedWolf

It should be shown 1000 (the max) possible players. I would like to see and monitorize persons and need a database of the players and clans to choose from and search from them. It is hard to find similar players and stats that's why would be nice a search function.

16 minutes ago, PaintedWolf said:

Others that don't understand:

Yes, you can check Leaderboards for top scores but that's the issue they're presenting; you only see top players. They want to see the scores of their entire clan. For example my clan is Storm. We have 100 players but only ever see the top 20 in the clan and no more. This person wants to see all of the members' scores. For us, that would mean all 100. For them, it would be all 300.

And side note since I saw you mention it earlier: Top 20 doesn't help us Storm clans either. My clan likes to reward our top players personally but we also reward our top new players (whose scores tend to end up buried). This would definitely be a nice addition for all of us though. Maybe a scrollbar of sorts.

Well my first post was a little confusing.. I have now edited it so people can better understand.

I hope DE will implement either a search function in global or scroll in in game.. for this..

2 hours ago, hidd3nsh4d0ws said:

image.png

yea but tell me how can a man achieve his best score 300 beacons or even 600 OR even the exploited one which is 2044...

22 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Like many things there. The game is full of exploits and tons of peoples exploiting direct or indirect.

That's true, but like others i'm not aware of almost none of them haha

3 hours ago, Muskater said:

yea but tell me how can a man achieve his best score 300 beacons or even 600 OR even the exploited one which is 2044...

The clan i am in achieved 4737 beacons already, only took them 2 days.

The clan is close to 5000.

[It's a mountain clan.]

Edited by max100boom
Missing sentanances

2 minutes ago, max100boom said:

The clan i am in achieved 5000+ beacons already, only took them 2 days.

[It's a mountain clan.]

yea yea i totaly get that, but that is as solo players you know, that's why it is a bit weird