Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime DPS Build

LeBronasaurus

Question

Hi all,

I recently acquired Banshee Prime, and was looking for a Resonating Quake build that can quake 15 - 20 waves through Hydron without an EV- MCGamerCZ had a video on this, but I'm not entirely sure this will work w/o Primed mods. He used Primed Flow and Primed Continuity, neither of which I own. So, I was wondering do you guys have a build for RS Banshee that performs similarly? Even maybe 10 - 13 waves is fine for the most part. And if you do have a build, will it also work on lower levels (Io, for relic farming)? Thanks.

15 answers to this question

you can just use his build, but use the non primed variants of the primed mods, also if you dont want to rely on a trinity, prepare a lot of energy pizzas, cause even zenurik cant replenish your energy fast enough between each waves

Cap your energy drain. Stretch is enough for Hydron. Include PowerStrenght ( No Blind Rage). I use resonance as well. Cast sonar, cast 4th. Collect loot.

No build will allow you to do 20 waves without pizzas, zenurik,Trinity, arcane energize. I use zenurik and energize and can sustain myself most of the time till wave 20 just by collecting energy around. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Cap your energy drain. Stretch is enough for Hydron. Include PowerStrenght ( No Blind Rage). I use resonance as well. Cast sonar, cast 4th. Collect loot.

No build will allow you to do 20 waves without pizzas, zenurik,Trinity, arcane energize. I use zenurik and energize and can sustain myself most of the time till wave 20 just by collecting energy around. 

Ohh, I see. I think this was my main issue - MCGamerCZ didn't clarify that you needed energy restores. I thought his build allowed Banshee to do 20 waves w/o any Energy restores at all, which is precisely why I thought I built my 'Frame wrong... ah, I see. As @Varacal said, I might as well stick to the build that MCGamerCZ had w/o the Primed mods, and bring a couple of energy restores. Thanks guys.

I don't really know what 'Arcane Energize' is... looks like there's another concept that DE neglected to mention in game. That is the nature of Warframe, though...

2 hours ago, LeBronasaurus said:

Ohh, I see. I think this was my main issue - MCGamerCZ didn't clarify that you needed energy restores. I thought his build allowed Banshee to do 20 waves w/o any Energy restores at all, which is precisely why I thought I built my 'Frame wrong... ah, I see. As @Varacal said, I might as well stick to the build that MCGamerCZ had w/o the Primed mods, and bring a couple of energy restores. Thanks guys.

I don't really know what 'Arcane Energize' is... looks like there's another concept that DE neglected to mention in game. That is the nature of Warframe, though...

Hope this helps

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Enhancement

You're asking for a dps build and the continue explaining how you're looking for a resonating quake build? 🤔

Best dps build is one that uses any sort of quake as little as possible. Only works in very low levels anyways and builds on stealing kills, rather then actuall dps.

Try aoe weapons (Ignis Wraith for example) with a Resonance build instead.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

5 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

You're asking for a dps build and the continue explaining how you're looking for a resonating quake build? 🤔

Best dps build is one that uses any sort of quake as little as possible. Only works in very low levels anyways and builds on stealing kills, rather then actuall dps.

Try aoe weapons (Ignis Wraith for example) with a Resonance build instead.

If you played Hydron or Bere at all, you would know an RS build is a DPS build. Bere/Hydron specifically looks for either an EV or a buffer (buffer mainly only for Bere), and a DPS - almost always a Banshee, or selectively a Saryn. Considering RS builds works well on Sedna, I disagree with your statement of it 'only working in very low levels'. 

Also, if I wanted an Ignis Wraith build, I would've said so in the title, no?

I do appreciate your input, though.

Edited by LeBronasaurus

On 5/6/2017 at 10:05 AM, Varacal said:

you can just use his build, but use the non primed variants of the primed mods, also if you dont want to rely on a trinity, prepare a lot of energy pizzas, cause even zenurik cant replenish your energy fast enough between each waves

Yeah, ironically right now I mainly want DPS Banshee to farm focus on Hydron... hehe. 

quick thinking.primed flow.streamline.transient fortitude.intesity.stretch.primed continuity.sonar augment.corrosive projection power drift..  for  long missions replace steamline with  max blind rage intesity with overextended

7 minutes ago, ashrah said:

quick thinking.primed flow.streamline.transient fortitude.intesity.stretch.primed continuity.sonar augment.corrosive projection power drift..  for  long missions replace steamline with  max blind rage intesity with overextended

I figured I didn't need Blind Rage as the 20 stacks will provide me with enough for the missions I'm on, as they're only your basic level 35 - 50 enemies, and I didn't want to lose the efficiency. For the most part, yeah, I used your build, just w/o the primed mod and I didn't use the sonar augment.

Just now, LeBronasaurus said:

I figured I didn't need Blind Rage as the 20 stacks will provide me with enough for the missions I'm on, as they're only your basic level 35 - 50 enemies, and I didn't want to lose the efficiency. For the most part, yeah, I used your build, just w/o the primed mod and I didn't use the sonar augment.

sonar augment is very good..  it will save u lot energy cz every time u kill someone u sonar will spread   on nerby enemies..

On 5/6/2017 at 5:07 PM, LeBronasaurus said:

Hi all,

I recently acquired Banshee Prime, and was looking for a Resonating Quake build that can quake 15 - 20 waves through Hydron without an EV- MCGamerCZ had a video on this, but I'm not entirely sure this will work w/o Primed mods. He used Primed Flow and Primed Continuity, neither of which I own. So, I was wondering do you guys have a build for RS Banshee that performs similarly? Even maybe 10 - 13 waves is fine for the most part. And if you do have a build, will it also work on lower levels (Io, for relic farming)? Thanks.

Here you go

You activate your power till you reach 20 then stop. Zenurik will replenish yr energy

lE7MZpP.jpg