Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leech problem?

zsentinelasbz

Question

8 answers to this question

I don't really ever see this happen... Especially considering your Mastery Rank (MR) increases a weapons minimum mod capacity to what it would be if it was the same level as your MR.

If someone's unreasonably angry like this just type /i angryperson'sname to ignore them.

2 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

I don't really ever see this happen... Especially considering your Mastery Rank (MR) increases a weapons minimum mod capacity to what it would be if it was the same level as your MR.

If someone's unreasonably angry like this just type /i angryperson'sname to ignore them.

it was like a rank 20 something sidearm that wasn't going to be any use anyways, but i had other weapons to cover for that

In four years I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually upset with anyone else about gear. Usually this is a deflection. The person with weak gear causes a problem and then makes it about the gear instead of what they're doing that other people didn't like, such as dying repeatedly 150m from the objective, or going AFK.

It's easy to still contribute to a team even when you have weak stats. Shoot nully bubbles and ice globes. Revive pets. Shoot rollers off of other people. Shoot drones out of the air around melee people. Hack terminals when windows break. Kill the adds during a boss fight. Etc. etc.

Edited by VKhaun

Because I hate when someone is too lazy to EV or Buff for some DPS to farm focus on Berehynia. So when they come in with some low rank weapon they should have rank up before hand then it just prove my point that their just too lazy to go help some DPS as ether Buff or EV to rank up their weapon.

Unless it's sortie with weapon restriction then not maxed weapons hardly matter. Especially if you can still contribute to the team.

Also considering extra capacity from mastery rank - how my unranked weapon with potato and 5th forma is worse than your maxed one without even potato? :)

I could adress issues with the games design where levels below endless, raid or sortie are basicly flat out accessable to nearly anyone these days who spent at least SOME time into the game unlocking content, what of course puts veterans in a position where theyr efforts that get back to a time where it wasn't as common kinda go into vain, cheesing newer players trough the starmap but the reality is probably closer to warframe having one of the most toxic communitys in the gaming world.

There isn't much to do in the game except for just fighting for fightings sake, completionism and farming, which was made rather frustrating as the game progressed and the community grew. Bored people loose theyr joy in the game but force themselfes to play to somehow finish it at one point... Stuff like that is most likely nothing but people looking for reasons to let out theyr frustration.

I'd recommend putting these people onto your ignore list. I guarantee that you won't miss them.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Bringing an unranked weapons to missions is fine and should not be considered leeching as long you are putting an effort. Only time I bring full gear is on difficult sorties or raids (Trails) otherwise I will always bring unranked weapons with me. 

If anyone gets angry just put them in ignore list as everyone suggested. That is just a toxic player, which you don't want to play with anyway.