Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Second Dream Landing Craft Inconsistency

PookieNumnums

So,

i just played the second dream for the second time all the way through, because a friend of mine was wondering if my newly placed argon pegmatite archway would stay and show up in the cutscene

it didnt.....

during the cutscenes i was a) not in my equipped operator suit but transferred into it for the dialogue with you know who, b) not in my landing craft as none of the decorations from the front or back of my ship were in any of the cutscenes, c) surprised that both the lotus's neck pops through her suit at one part and while in the reservoir on the floor my warframes leg armor was sticking through the floor. 

i could care less about most of this but it would have been cool if our landing crafts were as they are normally during the final scenes. there was a massive disconnect from the immersion when i realized it wasnt. it was just an empty landing craft.. i understand that it was made before much of the decor we had was introduced (i think) but now players will have various things (ayatans, displays, glyphs, various resource decor, noggles), so it would be better if the ship wasnt bare-bones for the final instance

what i wanted to see.

HBq2Ucg.jpg

---

what was actually in the cutscene

fosM8fR.jpg

yes, they are both taken today. i turned up my gfx for the top pic of course, color correction, dynamic lighting, volumetric lighting etc etc. thats why they look differing in color and such. 

Edited by PookieNumnums

I suspect the main reason for this is that the placement of decorations in that room could obstruct the fight.  Something to bear in mind is that this is supposed to be the first time you've set foot in there so it shouldn't break your immersion that it doesn't have an archway of pegmatite because you shouldn't have been in there to build it or see it yet.  The immersion breaking point would be the fact that you can go on that quest again in the full knowledge that you are walking into a trap and then rescuing yourself from a cryo-pod you aren't in anymore. :wink: