Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo hosting is a nightmare

Well, as tittle says. I can barely trade because you (DE) hosting the dojo is maybe a bad idea. Maybe the servers... i do not know. What i know is that we have a couple of days like this without a solution. And is not the dojo only, maroo's bazar is the same. Sometimes you see people to trade sometimes not. So , please pay attention to this situation DE.

There are definitely significant bugs to work out. Had a heck of a time trying to trade yesterday. Random people were in my dojo and showed as trade candidates. It looks like you are in a trade but the other person isn't. Once that was sorted, accepting didn't say the transaction completed and we were stuck on the trade screen and forced to kill Warframe, the items did get exchanged though.

Between this, not getting to choose a relic reward, and rotated collision boxes on mobile defense consoles the game has never felt more buggy. Hopefully this can all be resolved next update, won't be doing anymore trading for a while.

On 7-5-2017 at 4:23 PM, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

There are definitely significant bugs to work out. Had a heck of a time trying to trade yesterday. Random people were in my dojo and showed as trade candidates. It looks like you are in a trade but the other person isn't. Once that was sorted, accepting didn't say the transaction completed and we were stuck on the trade screen and forced to kill Warframe, the items did get exchanged though.

Between this, not getting to choose a relic reward, and rotated collision boxes on mobile defense consoles the game has never felt more buggy. Hopefully this can all be resolved next update, won't be doing anymore trading for a while.

"Rotated collision boxes" that's what issue I always have when playing Mobile Defense... its a pain to put the key because there is a Invisible Wall trying to stop you from doing so. Even if you see the 'press square to insert key', It doesn't always seem too work. Needs a Fix.