Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading into dojo arenas???

(PSN)ZoruaSLE

Firstly, my apologies if posted in the wrong place.  First time in a WHILE on the forums.  

Okay, I can't be the only one here.  Everyone I've ever run into, DESPISES the fact that now we have to go through a loading screen to duel in the dojo.  Why did they implement that?  We all used to love the simplicity of a [Short and quick duel after trading].  However, there is nothing short nor quick about dueling anymore. It has actually pushed people away from dueling now! This deeply saddens me.  There are also bugs to try and get INTO the loading screen. And the lag...what is with the new dojo lag? I'm not trying to only complain here but no one's talking about it!!! This is just... No.

Can someone please tell me why DE decided to make such a horrid choice about all this?

because the old dojo dueling system was broken old unbalanced and poorly implemented it was the first iteration of pvp and DE wants to fix that also the dojo lag might be related to the fact that dojos are now hosted on dedicated servers the same servers the relays are hosted on because the community demanded they be

Edited by V45H

I personally (and everyone, yes literally everyone on PS4 hates the fact that we have to trigger a long loading screen that may or may not even work THEN duel.  This needs addressed or fixed.  I haven't met a single PS4 player that likes this idea.

I have mixed feelings on this change. On one hand I miss being able to watch duels and then quickly join in. But I also didn't like having to wait for people to be done before me and someone else hopped in. Tho if you want to duel someone who is already in a duel it is a bit tedious.