Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grimm Apocalypse - clan by savages for savages

Dark.Chaoz.Bringer

warframe_emblem_v3_by_darkchaozbringer-d    Leader IGN: Dark.Chaoz.Bringer                                                     Leader IGN: HATExSnow 

In an effort to save time, DO NOT APPLY IF:

-You're going to join and not participate in the clan. Being a nonfactor is a waste of everyone's time including yours. Moreover, it defeats the whole purpose of being in a clan in the 1st place.

- You can't be ACTIVELY online/ingame at least one day a week.

-You're looking to be carried through the whole game. You shouldn't be asking to be taxi'd everywhere and begging for free S#&$. If anything you should be asking for assistance in opening up the star chart, so u can have access to all the content vs begging constantly for things ur not even rdy for. Basically, better yourself rather than be a constant weak link.

-You don't want to use Discord. It's mandatory here. You don't have to speak, but it's how we all stay up to date on our clan operations.

-You find words like b!tch, <unt, and stupid too "harsh" for your ears. We say a lot of things you may/may not want to hear all in good fun (unless you're being an idiot).

-You have suicidal tendencies. Ppl are told to kill themselves on a regular.

-You take everything as a personal attack. It's the internet....

-You consider yourself a special snowflake. EVERYONE here is subject to criticism, jokes, and shenanigans in general. 

-You can't read AND understand all of the information within this post.

*****PLEASE note: We know this may seem "odd", but there is a method to our madness. We aim to be the most uncensored. We literally give no fucks AS LONG AS WE ALL are handling our business clan-wise. More importantly, ppl perform best when uninhibited by having to assimilate to the basic norms of being "nice". We're NOT saying be an a$$hole. However, you CAN be here. We would much prefer you just be yourself. In the end, as long as you're handling your clan stuff, nobody can say S#&amp;&#036; to u.*****gv3oDIM.jpg

Grimm Apocalypse is a newly ascended storm tier clan. We're currently seeking very active warriors who can do their fair share and take initiative. Although our name and icon stems from RWBY (a niche anime from RoosterTeeth on youtube), we aren't all into anime n such. Our colors are black, white, red - but they are not mandatory. Feel free to Fashionframe how you see fit. Also, please note: We ENCOURAGE profanity and go uncensored in general when interacting with one another. Although there is no current age requirement, we expect all members to be accountable for what they hear/see/say individually (i.e. not blaming someone else). If you consider yourself to be softhearted, a social justice warrior, pure, angel, sensitive, etc., please do no apply. We expect clan members to have some type of backbone and be able to pal around with one another without getting all butthurt/serious. We are open to anyone interested in joining as long as we share a common interest in obtaining success in-game. Furthermore, we understand people need solo mlg time for themselves every now and then. However, If you're the type of person who does things for yourself by yourself ALL the time, please don't waste our time. Clan participation plays a major role in our success. Only the mature and goal oriented need apply.

What We Can Offer:

- Discord (Multiple channels including: General Game chat, Squad specific chats, NSFW content, and dedicated clan log)

- All research including the Ignis Wraith.

- Duel Rooms

- Obstacle Course for when u gotta go fast!!!

- Mission assistance when available

- Access to our alliance

- Clan discounts (mostly for if you're struggling to find/get something yourself)

- Various clan events with prizes including plat n such

Do's & Don'ts for Members:

- STAY up to date on the MOTD (Message of the Day) It's in the top right of your clan/communications tab. It also pops up in clan chat sometimes.

- BE IN DISCORD (mostly to stay up to date on clan operations) You don't have to speak if you're shy, but at least be able to hear others and type.

- NO HANDOUTS (don't spam chat expecting something for nothing, you risk being banned from chat for a certain amount of time)

- NO LEECHING. (Don't be a ghost member only appearing only when the work is done to receive the spoils. You will be kicked).

- Visit the dojo and check the the clan log to stay up to speed on any research/construction going on.

- Be able to put the clan operations before you're personal ventures. (TEMPORARILY of course)

- ALWAYS be thinking and finding ways that you can benefit the clan.

- 7 days of inactivity risks a kick/replacement. Please NOTIFY a leader ahead of time if you're taking time off to ensure your spot is reserved. You WILL NOT be notified before being kicked for this.

*****We don't expect people to be robots and comply with everything or contribute a lot material-wise at all times, but at the very least provide some in-game assistance via cooperation and sharing of knowledge. Moreover, we are always open to disagreements and criticism, so long as it stays constructive and civil. MORE IMPORTANTLY, please understand that we do not keep hostages. The door is always open. If at any point, you feel ur fee fees have been hurt and/or you just wanna leave in general, pls do so. You can literally block/mute anyone INCLUDING the leaders if you want to do so. As stated previously, AS LONG AS, you handle your clan duties, you're good. We don't kick ppl for not being "nice" and/or not agreeing with certain ppl. We kick when you don't do $h!t or break rules. ***** 

How to join:

- No prerequisites, just be willing and aware of what's expected. (i.e read all this info and ask any questions when needed)

- Post here and I'll get to you asap. (checked daily) - IGN: Dark.Chaoz.Bringer

- For quickest response just pm a leader in-game. IGN: Dark.Chaoz.Bringer OR IGN: HATExSnow

We look forward to welcoming you to the shadows and building/improving our empire of darkness together.

STATUS: We ARE recruiting at this moment. Need Conclave/Lunaro enthusiasts

Edited by Dark.Chaoz.Bringer

3 minutes ago, Dark.Chaoz.Bringer said:

Pls be patient if you msg on of the leaders. We're doing things just like the rest of the community. Moreover, you're not the only one we're interacting with in most cases. Allow like 5-10 mins before spamming us with "HEY LISTEN".

Hey I thought you were savages that wanted savages to join in.

Just joking, good luck and prosperity to your clan.

33 y/o cheapskate riding the freedom train to glory here. I've put a lot of hours into this game, best free gaming experience I've had, bar none. Last clan went dark after college started back up, looking for a clan with some focus and stamina, I'm a team player, but that ain't worth S#&amp;&#036; if nobody is playing the game. I come with a fine stable of prime frames and some meta built weps, and am always willing to do whatever. EV Trin is my go to frame, and I've been keeping pugs alive for two years now, a regular group that can stay on task is a cakewalk to keep juiced up. If that sounds good to you, I'd be happy to join up and give it a test run. Worst case you can just boot me if I don't fit in. 

17 hours ago, Woodencrow said:

33 y/o cheapskate riding the freedom train to glory here. I've put a lot of hours into this game, best free gaming experience I've had, bar none. Last clan went dark after college started back up, looking for a clan with some focus and stamina, I'm a team player, but that ain't worth S#&amp;&#036; if nobody is playing the game. I come with a fine stable of prime frames and some meta built weps, and am always willing to do whatever. EV Trin is my go to frame, and I've been keeping pugs alive for two years now, a regular group that can stay on task is a cakewalk to keep juiced up. If that sounds good to you, I'd be happy to join up and give it a test run. Worst case you can just boot me if I don't fit in. 

Happy to have you aboard. Let's kick some &amp;#&#33;.

On 5/11/2017 at 3:32 PM, Dark.Chaoz.Bringer said:

warframe_emblem_v3_by_darkchaozbringer-d    Leader IGN: Dark.Chaoz.Bringer                                                     Leader IGN: HATExSnow 

In an effort to save time, DO NOT APPLY IF:

-You're going to join and not participate in the clan. Being a nonfactor is a waste of everyone's time including yours. Moreover, it defeats the whole purpose of being in a clan in the 1st place.

-You're looking to be carried through the whole game. You shouldn't be asking to be taxi'd everywhere and begging for free S#&amp;&#036;. If anything you should be asking for assistance in opening up the star chart, so u can have access to all the content vs begging constantly for things ur not even rdy for. Basically, better yourself rather than be a constant weak link.

-You don't want to use Discord. It's mandatory here. You don't have to speak, but it's how we all stay up to date on our clan operations.

-You find words like b!tch, <unt, and stupid too "harsh" for your ears. We say a lot of things you may/may not want to hear all in good fun (unless you're being an idiot).

-You have suicidal tendencies. Ppl are told to kill themselves on a regular.

-You take everything as a personal attack. It's the internet....

-You consider yourself a special snowflake. EVERYONE here is subject to criticism, jokes, and shenanigans in general. 

-You can't read AND understand all of the information within this post.

*****PLEASE note: We know this may seem "odd", but there is a method to our madness. We aim to be the most uncensored. We literally give no fucks AS LONG AS WE ALL are handling our business clan-wise. More importantly, ppl perform best when uninhibited by having to assimilate to the basic norms of being "nice". We're NOT saying be an a$$hole. However, you CAN be here. We would much prefer you just be yourself. In the end, as long as you're handling your clan stuff, nobody can say S#&amp;&#036; to u.*****gv3oDIM.jpg

Grimm Apocalypse is a newly ascended storm tier clan. We're currently seeking very active warriors who can do their fair share and take initiative. Although our name and icon stems from RWBY (a niche anime from RoosterTeeth on youtube), we aren't all into anime n such. Our colors are black, white, red - but they are not mandatory. Feel free to Fashionframe how you see fit. Also, please note: We ENCOURAGE profanity and go uncensored in general when interacting with one another. Although there is no current age requirement, we expect all members to be accountable for what they hear/see/say individually (i.e. not blaming someone else). If you consider yourself to be softhearted, a social justice warrior, pure, angel, sensitive, etc., please do no apply. We expect clan members to have some type of backbone and be able to pal around with one another without getting all butthurt/serious. We are open to anyone interested in joining as long as we share a common interest in obtaining success in-game. Furthermore, we understand people need solo mlg time for themselves every now and then. However, If you're the type of person who does things for yourself by yourself ALL the time, please don't waste our time. Clan participation plays a major role in our success. Only the mature and goal oriented need apply.

What We Can Offer:

- Discord (Multiple channels including: General Game chat, Squad specific chats, NSFW content, and dedicated clan log)

- All research including the Ignis Wraith.

- Duel Rooms

- Obstacle Course for when u gotta go fast!!!

- Mission assistance when available

- Access to our alliance

- Clan discounts (mostly for if you're struggling to find/get something yourself)

- Various clan events with prizes including plat n such

Do's & Don'ts for Members:

- STAY up to date on the MOTD (Message of the Day) It's in the top right of your clan/communications tab. It also pops up in clan chat sometimes.

- BE IN DISCORD (mostly to stay up to date on clan operations) You don't have to speak if you're shy, but at least be able to hear others and type.

- NO HANDOUTS (don't spam chat expecting something for nothing, you risk being banned from chat for a certain amount of time)

- NO LEECHING. (Don't be a ghost member only appearing only when the work is done to receive the spoils. You will be kicked).

- Visit the dojo and check the the clan log to stay up to speed on any research/construction going on.

- Be able to put the clan operations before you're personal ventures. (TEMPORARILY of course)

- ALWAYS be thinking and finding ways that you can benefit the clan.

- 7 days of inactivity risks a kick/replacement. Please NOTIFY a leader ahead of time if you're taking time off to ensure your spot is reserved. On the 6th day of inactivity you will be notified in an effort to work things out. If no reply is sent and/or you just log in to avoid the 7 day cut-off you will be let go on the 7th day of inactivity.

*****We don't expect people to be robots and comply with everything or contribute a lot material-wise at all times, but at the very least provide some in-game assistance via cooperation and sharing of knowledge. Moreover, we are always open to disagreements and criticism, so long as it stays constructive and civil. MORE IMPORTANTLY, please understand that we do not keep hostages. The door is always open. If at any point, you feel ur fee fees have been hurt and/or you just wanna leave in general, pls do so. You can literally block/mute anyone INCLUDING the leaders if you want to do so. As stated previously, AS LONG AS, you handle your clan duties, you're good. We don't kick ppl for not being "nice" and/or not agreeing with certain ppl. We kick when you don't do $h!t or break rules. ***** 

How to join:

- No prerequisites, just be willing and aware of what's expected. (i.e read all this info and ask any questions when needed)

- Post here and I'll get to you asap. (checked daily) - IGN: Dark.Chaoz.Bringer

- For quickest response just pm a leader in-game. IGN: Dark.Chaoz.Bringer OR IGN: HATExSnow

We look forward to welcoming you to the shadows and building/improving our empire of darkness together.

STATUS: We ARE recruiting at this moment. Need Conclave/Lunaro enthusiasts

Hello, I would like to join and i have read all the notes and is willing t download discord and serve the clan. I will be active daily, so count on me.

I am very interested in joining Grimm Apocalypse.  I've been playing Warframe for a while, but never have joined a clan.  I am a team player and enjoy helping others...and swapping insults, new derogatory terms for SJWs and general BSing. 

Discord is not an issue.

I've been gaming for nearly 20 years, and have more fun with Warframe than I have most other games.  My goal is to enjoy it further, with a group of other like minded miscreants.

Currently, I'm running Banshee Prime with a solid quake build, and will be working towards building my Trinity Prime up for mass healing/support.

I hope you'll consider admitting me.

7 hours ago, VapeMinion said:

I am very interested in joining Grimm Apocalypse.  I've been playing Warframe for a while, but never have joined a clan.  I am a team player and enjoy helping others...and swapping insults, new derogatory terms for SJWs and general BSing. 

Discord is not an issue.

I've been gaming for nearly 20 years, and have more fun with Warframe than I have most other games.  My goal is to enjoy it further, with a group of other like minded miscreants.

Currently, I'm running Banshee Prime with a solid quake build, and will be working towards building my Trinity Prime up for mass healing/support.

I hope you'll consider admitting me.

Happy to have you aboard.