Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valefor is broken

Nissun

So according to the wikia, Valefor (Europa) is the only excavation mission available to get Meso S3 relics. So since I needed those, and since I enjoy excavation missions, I thought "hey, i'll play in this location for a while!"

Well, I've tried playing with other people, and solo, and every time there comes a point where the mission just comes to a halt because enemies stop spawning regularly. There is only a trickle of enemies, and thus getting cells is nearly impossible.

Levels separated by elevators on endless missions are bad enough, when you add this lack of spawns, the game becomes impossible. I had to quit my latest attempt because enemies simply would not spawn.

Fix this darnt mission, and possibly all excavation missions on Europe.

There's a few things that can bug them out. Malecular prime,Bastille, Vortex and disarm to name the usual suspects. In combination with the pathing scripts and escalation of force, ( the point in which the AI begin to engage you and take cover)  sometimes they'll just spawn unalerted and hang in one location. This can also happen from rushing to andf from extractor in stealth or too fast for the enemy to track you as well (more common solo). For Now I suggest just try changing yourplaystyle/frame for that mission or maybe just try and pick them up from trading for now. Can't be more than 2p each. I get this isn't a proper fix for the problem but as of now, there is no real fix.

Gl out there

Corpus Ice Planet Excavations seem to start off with plenty of spawns, and then it decreases as the mission progresses. I had trouble finishing a 500 Cryotic Forma BP alert there recently. I ended up having to let the last two excavators be destroyed by the few chargers that spawned (the alert was Infested).

This might be related to playing Solo, but I can't be sure.

1 hour ago, Gwenwed said:

Why do you absolutely need to do an excavation mission?

Never said that.

I need that specific relic. There are other locations where I can get the relic, but I like the landscape in Europa, so I decided to give it a try. 

Plus I just enjoy excavation