Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Player

Czygen

Question

Hey all, I haven't played the game for about a year now. I'd like to ask what important things I missed exactly, and your opinions on what the current state of the game is etc., and if it's worth returning :D

6 answers to this question

Important things? Uh... Limbo Rework (he's top tier now) Octavia (one of the best frames in the game, and can do endurance easily) Did you have Nidus a year ago? Nidus is pretty cool, even though I see no one using the guy, he has built in Quick Thinking, or a form of Wukong's Defy. He scales better than most warframes.

Simulor nurf gunned. That's all the big controversial stuff that mattered. Warframe is still warframe from last year. 

This doesn't include Update 20 and most of U19, but it does include everything before Update 20.

For the important late U19 and U20 things:

A)Limbo Reowrk

B)Oberon Rework

C)Nidus (Scaling Damage Dealer and Tank)

D)Octavia (Scaling Damage Dealer and Buffer)

E) Spearguns

F) A bunch of crappy weapons buffed

G) A bunch of OP weapons like Tonkor nerfed

21 minutes ago, Czygen said:

your opinions on what the current state of the game is etc., and if it's worth returning

I feel like the game is in a good state currently. FashionFrame is stronger than ever. We've already had more events this year than last year. We've had 2 Warframe reworks already. Riven mods offer a fun endgame for some. And so on.

IMO, yes it is worth returning.

Although, the game went through a bumpy ride in 2016, DE is back on track this year.

The stream of content is much better this year IMO since DE isn't worrying about any cinematic quests right now.

In this year alone, we've already had 2 events, a new fun mission type from this year's 1st event that will be fully released later, 2 Warframe reworks, a bunch of weapon stat tweaks, 1 Boss rework, 1 new Frame quest with a great and funny storyline despite not being cinematic, a ton of new weapons, a ton of new cosmetics, some great new deluxe skins, etc.

16 hours ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

This doesn't include Update 20 and most of U19, but it does include everything before Update 20.

For the important late U19 and U20 things:

A)Limbo Reowrk

B)Oberon Rework

C)Nidus (Scaling Damage Dealer and Tank)

D)Octavia (Scaling Damage Dealer and Buffer)

E) Spearguns

F) A bunch of crappy weapons buffed

G) A bunch of OP weapons like Tonkor nerfed

I feel like the game is in a good state currently. FashionFrame is stronger than ever. We've already had more events this year than last year. We've had 2 Warframe reworks already. Riven mods offer a fun endgame for some. And so on.

IMO, yes it is worth returning.

Although, the game went through a bumpy ride in 2016, DE is back on track this year.

The stream of content is much better this year IMO since DE isn't worrying about any cinematic quests right now.

In this year alone, we've already had 2 events, a new fun mission type from this year's 1st event that will be fully released later, 2 Warframe reworks, a bunch of weapon stat tweaks, 1 Boss rework, 1 new Frame quest with a great and funny storyline despite not being cinematic, a ton of new weapons, a ton of new cosmetics, some great new deluxe skins, etc.

Thanks for the help! I guess I'll get back into the game soon, looks like a ton of new content. Can't wait to try those spearguns. Cheers!

If you haven't played in a year then I'm sure there's stuff to do and catch up on, so the game is worth while. A month from now though?

That's up to you.

8 hours ago, (PS4)theelix said:

Important things? Uh... Limbo Rework (he's top tier now)

A frame that can't solo past lvl 100 if there's Nullifiers and everyone hates having on their team. Top Tier? Limbo is like a solid B.

But ya know B ain't bad. There's plenty of C's on the roster, even some F's.