Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing, lets list the problems shall we?

Fallen_Echo

Ok before i start this is not a thread made to get suggestions for DE what they might be willing to put into the game, all i want here is to list the numerous bugs, inconsistencies, general annoyances and flat-out terrible designs.

So lets start the list:

1. The minimap is absolutely useless
  2. Archwing missions thanks to the open space effect have avarage less material drop than any other place
  3. The missing vacuum makes it even harder to collect loot
  4. Its painful to try to revive someone when you charge to them at full speed
  5. There is literally no reason to go to archwing missions as they dont grant mod drops for the main gameplay aka ground missions

10 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

There is literally no reason to go to archwing missions as they dont grant mod drops for the main gameplay aka ground missions

Well, you got to farm the Jordas Golem at Eris to get Atlas.

18 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

The minimap is absolutely useless

I find it works fine now that I've switched off the experimental controls and up is locked to up again.

Archwing missions thanks to the open space effect have avarage less material drop than any other place

The missing vacuum makes it even harder to collect loot

All Archwings have a vacuum effect but you could try Itzal if you really want to be sure of getting everything.

Its painful to try to revive someone when you charge to them at full speed

I can't say I've had problems reaching people to revive but I guess your mileage may vary.  I've heard rumours that some Warframe passives work (likely unintended if they do but) maybe try Trinity for extended revive range?

There is literally no reason to go to archwing missions as they dont grant mod drops for the main gameplay aka ground missions

By that thinking there is 'literally no reason' to kill the majority of the enemies in the game as they don't drop mods I don't already have.  A common Archwing mod is just as much Endo as any other common mod so it's just as good to me.

So lets review the list:

1. They are aware, and have been for a while. They have made mention they are working on designing a better one for the entire game, not just Archwing.
  2. Considering they are a low percentage of this game's gameplay, lower resources due to large maps isn't a major issue. If you are farming in them for resources, you are doing it wrong. DE is also reworking how resources drop via containers anyways, and I'm sure Archwing will be included in that pass since they have containers in them (including the breakable asteroids)
  3. There is a vacuum, and it is larger than it is with the mod on your sentinel.
  4. Don't charge at them full speed, learn to slow yourself down before you speed past them. Adapt to the game as it is intended for you to do
  5. Then stop going to them expecting them to give you mod drops for the main game. They give you mod drops for Archwing, as they should, and which are far fewer in number than the mods for ground gameplay, meaning even less time needed to farm for them.