Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE]PleaseFixThis: Stuck doors.

Kihana

Just did the Banshee Chorus alert on Kala-azar. Or at least tried to. One stuck door after the enemy was routed, and we were routed too.

You really need to fix this DE.

EDIT: Tried a second time, myself as host. Failed again.

EDIT 2: Had to do this one solo. Finally succeeded.

Edited by Kihana

To my knowledge there are two different stuck door bugs. One is where it is half open and the light is grey instead of green (or yellow in case of lockdown) and the other one is where you can only open doors with your operator for some reason. The latter seems to involve the game not properly registering where your warframe is, as other players were asking me where I am while I was standing right next to them.

18 minutes ago, Tyrian3k said:

To my knowledge there are two different stuck door bugs. One is where it is half open and the light is grey instead of green (or yellow in case of lockdown) and the other one is where you can only open doors with your operator for some reason. The latter seems to involve the game not properly registering where your warframe is, as other players were asking me where I am while I was standing right next to them.

Thanks for your reply.

In the first, as a non-host, the door was half open. I can't tell you what lights were showing what. I hadn't noticed, but will pay more attention next time. The second time as host, I ran back and forwards through the door while 3 players sat there stuck, trying over and over. Running solo, these problems go away.

Once upon a time, I played only solo due to recruiting connection issues. This was back before the changes they made for poor or non-existent  PTP connections. These days I love PUG's.

As a founder, maybe you might raise this in another forum.

Edited by Kihana

53 minutes ago, Kihana said:

You really need to fix this DE.

Just curious, are you suggesting a change to how doors operate or requesting an error in the game be resolved to function as expected and possibly intended?

Based on your choice of forums, I'd guess the former, yet your demeanor and tone make it sound oddly like it should be the latter.  In which case https://forums.warframe.com/forum/27-mission/ would be a more appropriate locale for this thread.

Anyway, this nonsense has been reported multiple times by myself and others, they are taking their sweet time fixing it.

13 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Just curious, are you suggesting a change to how doors operate or requesting an error in the game be resolved to function as expected and possibly intended?

I don't actually care if it's a change to how doors operate or an error in the game. My ping limit is already reduced from standard. it needs fixing or working around either way.

Edited by Kihana