Question

So guys what  do you think about my clan emblem 

I would appreciate constructive feedback and suggestions if you have any

o4gsWJX.png?1

Did a little improvment for the logo 

Edited by Vapya
Some improvments

11 answers to this question

It looks good, but remember anything that isn't intended to be in the final emblem needs to be coated with transparent pixels for the engine to ignore it. (solid white or black will not work, transparent means the absence of any pixels at all :3)
Otherwise it would be this emblem on a big ol' black or white square and would glare somethin' fierce.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

It looks good, but remember anything that isn't intended to be in the final emblem needs to be transparent for the engine to ignore it.
Otherwise it would be this emblem on a big ol' black square.

Didn't know that thank you for the help

7 minutes ago, Vapya said:

So guys what  do you think about my clan emblem 

I would appreciate constructive feedback and suggestions if you have any

https://m.imgur.com/IXT5jWf

It's interesting to say the least.. 

For me personally, I don't like the high level of vibrance. But that's just me.

If I where to change it, I would take away the extreme red outlines and make the 'wings' of the shield more solid (like they're one thing. Spreading out) 

I would also move the text down under the symbol or right near the bottom. Plus I would made the font more heavy and thick.

But again. This is just my opinion. Don't take it to heart. Just take it with a grain of salt.

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

It's interesting to say the least.. 

For me personally, I don't like the high level of vibrance. But that's just me.

If I where to change it, I would take away the extreme red outlines and make the 'wings' of the shield more solid (like they're one thing. Spreading out) 

I would also move the text down under the symbol or right near the bottom. Plus I would made the font more heavy and thick.

But again. This is just my opinion. Don't take it to heart. Just take it with a grain of salt.

Well it looks pretty good for rushed photoshop image I made cuz i got an idea so I rushed it so I dont forget it

Thanks for the tips I will try to improve it a little

And for outlines i did it in larger size i scaled down and I didn't think outlines will get more noticed :) 

1 hour ago, CrudShuzKong said:

IXT5jWf.png

ftfy.

As mentioned above, watch out for trasparent color and also watch out for semi transparent pixels, they can light up in the ingame engine. The whole emblem usually gets a bit brighter too.

Thank you for the tip and thanls for putting whole logo instead of link. I managed to find out how to do it :)

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

no problem 

my clans i did years ago , but its details all get wasted as its majority white ...the bloom effect kills it xD 

Ill keep that in mind :)