Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Synthesis?

Doubleplus

Question

According to the wiki there's a community target that everyone has to work together for, but Im not seeing anything in game about it. Is this still a thing or is it just another thing DE forgot about? Google gives me nothing about the community target.

6 answers to this question

Its been forgotten. It was supposed to be like a weekly thing that Simaris had for us, but not anymore. It just kinda stopped. 

If you go to Simaris' room in the relay, off to the left you can see all the old ones that we had, and you can set one as your personal target to go and take care of it if you want to. 

Just now, armedpoop said:

Its been forgotten. It was supposed to be like a weekly thing that Simaris had for us, but not anymore. It just kinda stopped. 

If you go to Simaris' room in the relay, off to the left you can see all the old ones that we had, and you can set one as your personal target to go and take care of it if you want to. 

Yeah I figured as much. I knew about the personal targets but was wondering why I didnt see any community target things

They gave little nuggets of lore when completed, and were really cool. Wish they had never stopped.

I wish the devs would make a Lore Writing contest. Players proide stories, Devs pick the best ones, and match it to a Simaris target in-game. Win/Win.

6 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

5 minutes ago, Doubleplus said:

Yeah I figured as much. I knew about the personal targets but was wondering why I didnt see any community target things

Official word was all writer work went into cinematic quests and they didn't have time for the lore entries that follow community target completion.