Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaykor Sydon's Justice Blind needs some love !

Doomsknightmare

Justice blinds !

Only after you keep successfully blocking 15 times without a pause !

But here's the issue, I test it with many factions, and many enemies's specific attack (e.g. shockwave attack from a heavy gunner or a bursa) would cause Vaykor Sydon's block animation only occour once, and then the block animation just gone automatically(I didnt let go of the block button), which means no matter how many times you block before you block that glitchy specific attack, the counter reset to 0 ! That sucks :(

Moreover, due to the fact that Vaykor Sydon give you a 50% chance against knockdown, and everytime you block a knockdown attack, you''ll be sent into the air(the block animation's still there and I didnt let go of the block button) and the counter resets to 0 again ? 

This weapon is creative and unique, but to be honest u can hardly see anybody use this weapon nowadays(especially use its blind feature), so apparently it has some flaws(somebody would argue that 15 blocks without any interruption is too much), and it has the potential to be more popular and more practical

Some typesetting advice: Giving more than one or two sentences special typesetting makes your writing difficult to read and eliminates the emphasis that typesetting usually gives.

That said, I would definitely like the Vaykor Sydon to have a more useable blind.

Yeah I can't say I use it because well the blind mechanic while useful is so annoying to get to work that I just say screw it and use a different weapon with more damage instead along with inaros.   I haven't got the patience to defend against 15 hits before attacking an enemy....

It needs either a 'stacks' approach ala nidus or another way of it being triggered when we actually need it, actually all aoe syndicate effects could do with a 'trigger' rather than the auto release we have now.