Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need current info on Meso V3 Relic drop rate

TalesNexus

Question

Hi,

I'm struggling to get the Meso S3 relic as I'm seeking out for Valkyr Prime BP, unfortunately, I tried recommended spots by the players information i.e IO in Jupiter, Kappa - Sedna - Saturn - Helene. I ended up getting MESO V4 Relic, Meso F1 Relic, etc but not even 1 single drop of Meso S3 relic itself.

Can someone update me about this Meso S3 relic where drop rate is higher in which Mission, I could get going as I can try efficiently with prior to less time waste if possible?.

Thanks in Advance.  

Edited by IIWingSaberII
Relic Error

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, IIWingSaberII said:

Can someone update me about this Meso S3 relic where drop rate is higher in which Mission, I could get going as I can try efficiently with prior to less time waste if possible?.

The two defenses, IO and Helene, are the good spots.  You just have to remember that there are 8 meso relics in the game all with an equal drop chance so getting the one specific one you want isn't that high.

If you get tired of defense then interceptions like Callisto are also good.  The drop chance is slightly worse but the rounds faster. 

With the defense I like to do 10 waves for the two 'A' rewards which are the meso relics and drop.  With interception I prefer going full four or eight round AABC cycle(s).  B and C are neo relics.  Kind of depends if I only want meso or if I want both as to which mission I run.

Spy is a terrible mission type to use farming relics in my opinion.  Way too much stuff in those drop tables.  With that said, farming spy is pretty good for other reasons like affinity.  I run lots of spys, but not with the intent of getting relics.  Any of those that I get are just gravy.