The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do the conclave team hate me?

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

Just now, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Since when have I ever used my kd as an argument? Like never, I have only mentioned kd because of people trying to claim I'm bad at conclave.

need any pointers?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Now I have been playing 2.0 conclave for a long time now and I have achieved the highest kd ratio in all of ps4 and probably PC and Xbox

1 minute ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

That's not anything to do with any arguments at all. I'm stating a fact that I have the highest kd ratio on ps4 and probably pc and X box. That's all I was doing 

And where exactly did you get this data that said you have the highest kd ratio? Just curious since I didn't know there was a leaderboard.

That's not anything to do with any arguments at all. I'm stating a fact that I have the highest kd ratio on ps4 and probably pc and X box. That's all I was doing 

care to post yours? I'd bet I can find someone with a higher number

It does if the person only has 5k. I get that in like what 3 weeks?

Lol I hope you're kidding.

Once again, just the number of kills you have doesn't decide the ratio. You could be getting 50k kills in 3 weeks, but if you die 25k times in that same time frame, it's 2:1

So yeah, how many PvP kills you get a week doesn't mean a single thing if the other person's kd ratio is higher.

> Implying ppl give a flying F*** about conclave
> Implying ppl give a flying F*** about KD

Finally, and most importantly:

> Implying that you, only one player, influence in any way the whole dev team

Op, seriously go visit a psychiatrist, you might be delusional.

Just now, Strykerclaw96 said:

Lol I hope you're kidding.

Once again, just the number of kills you have doesn't decide the ratio. You could be getting 50k kills in 3 weeks, but if you die 25k times in that same time frame, it's 2:1

So yeah, how many PvP kills you get a week doesn't mean a single thing if the other person's kd ratio is higher.

But all I would need to do in order to grow my kd is get over 12 kills per 1 death per match which is what I have been doing for a while anyway.

also glad you're bringing this up because I too also believe kills mean nothing in the grand scheme of things 

also I know for a fact I still have the highest kd on ps4 which I'm glad about ;)

But all I would need to do in order to grow my kd is get over 12 kills per 1 death per match which is what I have been doing for a while anyway.

also glad you're bringing this up because I too also believe kills mean nothing in the grand scheme of things 

also I know for a fact I still have the highest kd on ps4 which I'm glad about ;)

>TFW OP still hasn't realized that no one gives a f*** about Conclave

1 minute ago, KillMePlis said:

> Implying ppl give a flying F*** about conclave
> Implying ppl give a flying F*** about KD

Finally, and most importantly:

> Implying that you, only one player, influence in any way the whole dev team

Op, seriously go visit a psychiatrist, you might be delusional.

Jesus it's replys like these that make my posts worth while 

Yet here you are in a conclave thread? 

>mfw green texting is used unironically 

I figured I'd throw it in there since your dumbass decided to use kek like it's a normal thing to say.

Jesus you're really upset about something aren't you? 

Seriously who hurt you?

Your feeble attempt at baiting hurt me.

I was like "Oh no, I should put him out of his misery before he makes an &#! of himself any further." It truly hurt my heart.

2 minutes ago, Strykerclaw96 said:

I was like "Oh no, I should put him out of his misery before he makes an &#! of himself any further." It truly hurt my heart.

Dude you're literally like one of the people who I get messaging me after a conclave match rn you're turning yourself into a meme

Dude you're literally like one of the people who I get messaging me after a conclave match rn you're turning yourself into a meme

And I couldn't care any less if I was. It would make S#&$ around here less boring.

5 minutes ago, Strykerclaw96 said:

Oh @(*()$ please as if you're dumb little keyboard warrior &#! could do @(*()$ anything on here at all. Absolutely embarrassing that you're actually spending your time trying to degrade someone who give literally no fucks at all about little mean words on a free to play forum thread 

>inb4 "you seem triggered exdee"