Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T5 Void Fissures (Nightmare Mode)

BLI7Z

Please make something like this a reality. Need more difficult stuff, doing the daily sortie over and over is one of the only choices for fast high level enemies. Always having to be 60min in survival, 40+ waves in defense, or 2k+ cryotic for it to start being actually interesting in enemy level terms!!!

All the Void missions from the Sedna branch (like Mot) have enemies like in the Nightmare missions: they deal 3x more damage than the same enemies of the same level.

It's exactly like the old T4 used to be, only that these start at lvl 40, not 20.

So, what we have now is exactly T5. Maybe you mean that you want T6?

10 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

All the Void missions from the Sedna branch (like Mot) have enemies like in the Nightmare missions: they deal 3x more damage than the same enemies of the same level.

It's exactly like the old T4 used to be, only that these start at lvl 40, not 20.

Well, if it is like that, I really didn't realize. 3x damage is nothing if you move fast enough.

Anyways, whatever it can be understood by what I wrote on the frist post, what I'm trying to say is:

Start with level 60+ enemies, add to it a nightmare random debuff, and make it a Void Fissure for it being more interesting.

Yeah, voidlings from the Sedna branch hit really hard. But that makes what, 4 missions with interesting difficulty ?

I like OP's idea. This doesn't need to be a new relic era with new drop tables. Just combine T4 and Nightmare missions, and make it so you get your usual Prime stuff as well as a Nightmare mod.

Well, some kind of special reward would still be appreciated. But the challenge would be good enough.

On 19/5/2017 at 8:54 PM, -N7-Leonhart said:

Axi Corrupted also have that 3x damage. As they are apparently shipped from Void T4

Wierd quirk of the fissures though: Corrupted enemies dont scale with level. Say you start a Survival Fissure Lith, enemies start at lvl ~10-15, as well as Corrupted. However, 1h later you are facing lvl 60 enemies and lvl 10-15 Corrupted.

Edited by Nazrethim