Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduced status duration and syndicate procs

(PSN)Zelisius

Question

I tried doing a Google search, but could not find an answer to this (unless my powers of observation just suck).

But I have a riven for my Kunai that give reduced status duration. No big deal considering their status sucks, but since we have stockpiled blight for viral procs now, I've been trying to figure out if the reduced duration effects the viral proc duration?

It also seems to "cooldown" and proc quicker, but that may just be a placebo effect as I was playing on outer terminus and it was too hectic for me to really take notice and see how long said proc was lasting.

Anyone know for certain if reduced status duration effects syndicate procs??

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

As far as I can tell, it's only for direct procs from status chance (unlike for instance, ash's passive which increases slash duration from all sources).

How much is your status duration being reduced by?

I can't remember right off the top of my head, but I think it was around 70ish%?

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Zelisius said:

I can't remember right off the top of my head, but I think it was around 70ish%?

In that case it should be VERY easy to test, the viral procs would only be lasting 2.4 seconds (30% of 8 seconds) with the riven equipped.

I'll try and test when I get home. I just couldn't do an accurate test the other night cuz I was playing on outer terminus and it was too hectic to get an idea if it did or not due to everything dying so fast or me simply not paying attention.

Was hoping someone here may of know for certain, but I'll try and see if I can figure it out later tonight.

Edited by (PS4)Zelisius

23 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

In that case it should be VERY easy to test, the viral procs would only be lasting 2.4 seconds (30% of 8 seconds) with the riven equipped.

I finally got around to testing it last night the negative duration does not affect the duration of The Syndicate proc