Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest Items That Aren't Lore Breaking Should be Available in the Market

row49382

My suggestion would be to have certain quest items only show up in the market after completing the quest, or have the research symbol by the item that instead reads, "Obtained by finishing ___ Quest." This is similar to how it currently says "Obtained through alert" or "Obtained by clan research in __ Lab." (I'm paraphrasing as I don't have the game open to actually quote the messages).

For example, we can use the ether daggers. MR2 me sees ether daggers in the market or does not see them till the stolen dream quest is completed. If in the market before completion, have a tab that reads, "Obtained after completing The Stolen Dream." When completed, allow the bp to be obtained from the market at a reasonable cost.

I don't think this should be the case for special cinematic quest items such as the broken scepter as that would be lore breaking to have one craftable. That is unless, there is a scepter that will be coming to the game, assuming the pattern is parallel to broken war and war. If they should appear in the market at all is also subjective. My thought process is that since we already have packs like Hunhow's Gift available to everyone prior to The Second Dream that it wouldn't provide anymore spoilers that aren't already present. Ideally I would like to have these packs hidden until completion of the quest because I prefer to find out lore of the game through the game play itself, but that 's a different topic.

If there is a better place I could advocate for this change, please refer me to the correct thread or communication medium.

EDIT: Since text was said to be greyed out, I canceled any formatting. This was not intentional.

Edited by row49382

No picture. But at any rate. ALL one time rewards from quests should be unlocked in the market after you do that quest. Especially the warframe BPs.

edit: *highlights empty box* 

Wow. You actually made your text the same color as the background. That is all sorts of annoying.

Edited by maj.death

12 minutes ago, maj.death said:

No picture. But at any rate. ALL one time rewards from quests should be unlocked in the market after you do that quest. Especially the warframe BPs.

edit: *highlights empty box* 

Wow. You actually made your text the same color as the background. That is all sorts of annoying.

that was unintentional. Is it still that way? It looks fine on my screen.

Edited by row49382

Just now, (Xbox One)Spaztic Magic said:

As a completionist I feel this idea deserves a +1. I still mourn the selling of my Ether Daggers, seeing as I had no idea I would never see them again. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Did you complete them for mastery already? If not, you can submit a ticket and since it can hinder your progression to another MR you can have them delivered to your inbox. I am currently trying this after someone on reddit made a a post explaining it.

Source: 

9 minutes ago, row49382 said:

Did you complete them for mastery already? If not, you can submit a ticket and since it can hinder your progression to another MR you can have them delivered to your inbox. I am currently trying this after someone on reddit made a a post explaining it.

Source: 

Oh yes, I ranked them to 30 and then sold them, figuring I'd have the chance to purchase their BP later. But no. DE won't return them or a BP to the inventory if they're already maxed, which I somewhat understand. At the same time...we had/have no idea that those things are one-time things unless we happen to be scouring the internet, which I wasn't then...didn't know I needed to.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Spaztic Magic said:

Oh yes, I ranked them to 30 and then sold them

Shame :( they really should be obtainable again and there really isn't a reason to not make them available.