Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vlad my new warframe concept

(XBOX)GrimVanD

http://20170523_061356_zpskksydefa.png

This drawing up top was horrible lol so i re-drew it 

http://20170524_023729_zps5x6dkopl.png

Ok so here is my new warframe concept Vlad ......yes he is the vampire frame and as a fan of vampires im excited that this is my first origional warframe i designed myself.....i wanted the frame to emmulate bats and bat wings .....though i didnt connect bat wings if Vlad ever did make it into the game i would design a batwing syandana or better yet a bat wings auxilary his #1 uses energy to accumulate blood and the rest of the abilities use blood ....blood is displayed as a blood drop that fills up bottom right of screen sooo anyway into the abilities : 

#1 blood lust -25 energy

"Vlad lets out a high pitched scream freezing enemies in fear for 20 seconds( lvl 30 ), hitting the melee button next to an enemy will result in vlad embracing and ripping the throat out of the victim drinking its blood and restoring a portion of vlads health...each enemy yields 15 blood"

#2 shadow blade - 50 blood

"Envelopes your melee in pure darkness void energy for 35 seconds (lvl 30) doubling the stats of the weapon"

#3 cast in darkness - 75 blood

"For 35 seconds (lvl 30)the world goes dark, bats swarm and Vlad becomes invisible, enemies are disoriented due to not being able to see, using this ability will not restore any of Vlad's health...additionally the strongest enemy slain up to this point appears as a shadow thrall to aid in slaughtering your foes"

#4 the impaler - 100 blood 

"In a 30 foot radius around Vlad large stakes violently raise out of the ground dealing high damage, impaling all enemies unfortunate to be caught in the horror for 30 seconds....additionally all enemies impaled are imobile and have their health drained over time, any new enemies entering the a.o.e are also impaled "

Edited by (XB1)XxSkullz667xX

6 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

We have been trying to get DE to make a vampire frame...sence 2014 

Reveal hidden contents

:sad:

PS: Also the instakill is never gona make it.

Yes i have seen this frame before on google and wanted to take my own crack at making a vampire frame being as it doesnt exist in game yet and probably the biggest vampire fan ever lol.....*sigh * allas i wish DE would give us a vampire frame already, i cannot wait till that day comes :) ...also i guess insta kill wont make it but thats ok lol i was being hopeful although i know DE wouldnt do it probably 

Really cool man , I'm really liking the "Bloodpool" energy alterative. Might want to look at the way the moves work amongst one another, maybe change the (2) ability to have a percentage of the weapons damage/attack speed be increased based on current blood reserves.Did you draw that? I'v been looking for someone to help me get some art for my Warframe idea. I had a guy but he kinda bailed on me. If its okay with you i can put a link to here on mine.

Edited by (XB1)xBlitzAttackerX

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)xBlitzAttackerX said:

Really cool man , I'm really liking the "Bloodpool" energy alterative. Might want to look at the way the moves work amongst one another, maybe change the (2) ability to have a percentage of the weapons damage/attack speed be increased based on current blood reserves.Did you draw that? I'v been looking for someone to help me get some art for my Warframe idea. I had a guy but he kinda bailed on me. If its okay with you i can put a link to here on mine.

Yes i did draw vlad lol here is a better drawing of him ......and yes i will help u Blitz :)

http://20170524_023729_zps5x6dkopl.png