Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet commands.

Duckboy3825

It was mentioned at last Tennocon that they would consider adding commands for your kubrow or kavat to follow. Not a single word since then has been mentioned by the devs about this topic. So what's the status on that? These are some actions that I really want to command my pet to do.

1.  Attacking a tagged enemy.

2.  Guarding a tagged point.

3.  Set on stand by (no attacking).

4.  Using certain abilities at specified times. (eg: Huras kubrow turning you invisible when you actually need instead of just random)

5.  Set on patrol.

6.  Interacting and petting pet during mission. (Doesn't really have a purpose, I just want to give my pet a hug while we murder enemies together.)

Pitch in any ideas you have as well.

Edited by Duckboy3825

What I remember them saying they were thinking about doing was making an ability or two that was active use rather than make MMORPG Pet commands. This isn't the type of game that can work with all those commands because of the limited buttons available on consoles. And they have much bigger priorities due to have badly War Within set everything back, so probably not for awhile.

Edited by Ceryk

Well, It would would definintly be nice to just waypoint an enemy and have your Kubrow/Kavat attack it, but I don't see a way the devs could implement ability control for them. So far on console we've only got two buttons left, and some companions have more abilities. Definintly want to see it happen though (I'm talking to you adraza kavat).